Reviews for Apples Equals Cyanide Equals Light
Guest chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
This is wonderful
LazySizzlingSalad chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Just reading this makes me question everything I have ever known about Death Note, it also makes me wonder how anyone could have written something like this. (Perfection)
Yuu3 chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Love. That is all. And sadness. For Ryuk. For Light. For Kira. For Matsuda. And a little for L. Not Near, and I'm not sorry.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
For some reasons, i find it rather sad for Ryuk. Every time, I do.
Helena Lucia chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
I absolutely adore this story. Your take on Light and Ryuk's partnership, and how he chooses his Shinigami name... flawless. I love the way you depicted Ryuk taking the bullets like a trophy, and the irony of Kira killing the task force:

'She says dead like that would ever stop Light from doing what he wanted to do.' -Perfection.
Jaricchi chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
love this. thank you for sharing.
bringer-of-insanity chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
wow seriously awesome! i particularly like the last one, with Kira. why not continue it? but then i guess short and spicy does it...but continuing would be super sweet! XD
My Solitude chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
This is a pretty interesting story. XD
Lord Sanguine chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Great work. It's a shame Kira doesn't remember anything though.
tsukiaka chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
This is brilliant. Simply brilliant
Aguna chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Great story :D
Cicada Noise chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
I'm floored. I'm absolutely fucking floored. This is one of the best fics I've read in ages - it's well-paced and well-written, and the characterization is spot-on. More importantly, it provoked a degree of emotional response in me that reminds me of all the reasons I love Death Note - you've literally renewed my inspiration and my love for this fandom. Thank you so, so much for writing this.
X59 chapter 3 . 7/15/2012