Reviews for Apples Equals Cyanide Equals Light
Ink Reservoir chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I... have no words to express how I feel about this.
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Oh, this was ifun/i.
XquidditchxbeaterX chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
There are so many brilliant parts in this...I'm not even going to bother listing them...suffice it to say, I love this story to bits.

Ryuk is such an interesting character, I rarely find a Ryuk in the fandom that does him justice...Yours definitely did, surpassed it really.

I wish this was the canon ending, I think I'll just pretend that it is :)
Sychronergy chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
This is quite incredible. Ryuk's fascination, creepy need for entertainment and simply Light's boredom. It's all so well done and nearly chilly with how in-human it all is.
xartxisxaxbangx chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
oh my god that was fucking fantastic there should be more Ryuk/Light stories that go like this!
Eidetiker for Melodies chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
That was perfection.
multifandom-fanfic-writer chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
A very good story! I really enjoyed reading it :)
iamnuff chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
creepy as fuck, and totaly awesome
In The Mix chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Definately interesting. I really liked it. Good job ().
Jodles chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
Wow. This is shakingly amazing. I though something like this would happen, but I found it hard to image. You've put it perfectly in righting and your style of writing is uniquely awesome - I love it.
glitchy chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
Normally I don't leave reviews on old stories, but I'm making an exception here. This is brilliant, you have a knack for getting into the minds of the characters. The story is easy to read and intriguing, and I love it. Great work, m'dear.
0equilibrium0 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
This is amazing. Just absolutely amazing.
magorna chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
The best death note fic i have ever read, i love the title, i love your writting, i love all of this. Ryuk is such a complex character how you write about him is awesome.
Ascel chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
This is great. Honestly, I have no words to describe this. Really, really great.

First, I have to say that I absolutely love your writing style. It's simply beautiful - makes me forget about the world and just read. I can feel the things you're describing, see them, hear them, taste them. And I can't even say how you're doing this or why I'm reacting so strongly. Simply amazing.

As for the first part, it's probably my favourite. I love Ryuk, so it's not surprising that I liked something written from his perspective and giving him rather big role, but I love the way he thinks here. Feels so ryukish to me - that's how I imagined he might have felt in canon and what made me like him. I also like how you portrayed Raito, his emotions, the way he thinks, his plans - and how much is said in between the actual text. It's great.

The second part is interesting. when I read DN, I actually thought that Ryuk implied that the owner of death note can become shinigami and even if it was just misinterpretation on my part, I find the idea very intriguing. But actually, I never really thought about how it would look like so I was very curious. I probably would never thin of something like this, and it makes it all the better. The differences between shinigami and human, how Kira is becoming himself and how his past affects him - that's good. All of that is very, very good.

And maybe it's a little silly of me, but I have a question: Midora is talking about Medea, right? Just wanted to make sure.

The third part is almost scary. I really don't know what to say about this, besides 'oh'. It's all about Light, and it's so different and so true so, so ironic. I love it. Especially the ending. makes me feel funny inside and nod my head. Perfect summery.

What's left to say? One of the best stories I've read here. You're amazing.
SemperSomnium chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
This is amazingly awesome. I love it.
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »