Reviews for CheckUp
loveVPTB chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
wish i read sasuke in a hottie nurse sex
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Funny and Extremely HOT!
Insane chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Oh wow...Sasuke thought the same as me Perverted minds think alikeo_O
Insane chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
I swear I thought it said anal ibstead of annual at the beginning.I was like whoa...that was quick.
MiAiMo chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
AWESOME
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I'll admit, that was hot!
dirtyyaoifangirl chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
I WANT IT. RLY. I WANT IT SO MUCH. SASUKE IN A NURSE OUTFIT. And this whole thing was so hot gosh thanks so much. NOW. WRITE SASUKE IN A NURSE OUTFIT. DO IT
ClownBoi chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Love it
narusakufansforlife chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
hope there will be a sequel CheckUp it is good
K7 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Okay, so I know this was published, like, ages ago, but hear me out. I couldn't NOT review on this. No, sadly "this" doesn't mean the story itself, but a detail.
You said "the blonde" or referred to Naruto as "the blonde" 112 times. 112 times in a complete novel is not that bad. 112 times in a 2,653 word short story is horrific. You could do with a bout of the "slim, yellow fruit" disease. Change it up a bit ;)
Plot wise, it's pretty good. I liked how it was written out even though my favorite is Narusasu instead of Sasunaru. (after I got over the "blonde" bit that I mentioned.) So good job making a Narusasu fan enjoy a Sasunaru. It's a rare thing :D
Ciao.
blue chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
wow, kinky play
dohkajou chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
my fantasy running wild being fed by your fiction.
Nautical.Empress chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
lmao, I can imagine Sasu in a nurse's uniform with a sexy Naru... *spaces out* um... I like this as I do all the stories I have read from you.
The Habit You Can't Shake chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
For the first part of the story, I thought Naruto was just some random guy going to the doctor's office to get laid. I kept wondering, "I wonder how desperate you have to be to try and fuck your doctor?"
Sparky-hime chapter 1 . 7/15/2010