Reviews for Taking It a Step Ahead
mei lynn 64 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
My jeez. Axel... Roxas... lmao I love Demyx. He opened the door naked. Aw... That was adorable!XD Riku was really mad! Even more adorable! Sora and Zexion are just adorable to begin with! Roxas has issues, so does Axel. XD This was just too funny. I can't stop crying I'm laughing that hard! I can't breath. Thank you so much for giving me this link!XD MAN! I thought that Axel was gunna end his life too! Then I thought that Roxas was gunna stab him after Axel asked for Roxas to be his wife!XD Holy cow! They were going up and down the elevator like they didn't have a care in the world! AW! Poor little boy!D: BAD AXEL! MAKING HIM CRY LIKE THAT! lmao The lady. Wow. This is funny.
I Hate Floors chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
why harlo tharr 8D

luondrammatica here~!

and since this story has very little reviews, I will help increasing it by one ... measly ... number ... yeah.

I like this story ... I laughed alot reading it ... too bad I was reading it at school ... in the library ... where *shifty* ... people can ... see teh yaoiness ... and think I'm nuts ...

I dont think I see any grammatical problems ... well I miss these details easily. but meh XD .. so yeah .. awesome job~!
Funeral.Bell chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Oh gawd, this was SWEET~ Le' end was fantasmic~ And the rope thing? Epic~!

I was like. . .all upset thinking it would be sad ending and Axel really moving away, though it would've been even cuter~ This was just as great :3

-faving-

CNMY
reeby10 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
i loved it! it TOTALLY just made my day! i really loved how axel wanted roxas to be his "wife" XD thank you so so much! youre so awesome! *hugs* reeby
C3LLO chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
OHDEARLORD. The ending made me giggle. Ahaha. I thought Axel was going to move far away from everyone, because he was afraid that Roxas might not love him in a relationship way. xD

But what really made me laugh, was when Axel said, "Because I thought that you would kill me after I proposed to you. So...I might as well say goodbye." And then Roxas responded with, "This is for cutting your rope. Incase you decided to hang yourself to death."

I did NOT see that one coming. xD

Loved it. _