Reviews for Uncaging Alice
534667lc chapter 27 . 5/21
Loved your story , now favourited!
VampyreGurl76 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
FINALLY I HAD BEEN LOOKING FOR A STORY ABOUT ALICE THAT WAS LONGER THAN 1 CHAPTER WRITTEN IN 2008!

I AM SIKED TO READ THIS, THANX FOR WRITING IT
Joy Jolly chapter 27 . 11/5/2009
ah! I love it! I'm so sorry you were in the hospital... I trust you're better now? I had really hoped the story would be longer, but I like the hopeful ending. :D
Floating On A Thought chapter 27 . 10/6/2009
this story was one of the best i have read. you portrayed alice perfectly and i hope you will write more stories.

x-sparklyforeternity-x
GabrielsDoubt chapter 27 . 9/23/2009
What a perfect and beautiful story. Thank you. Now don't forget to change your story status to completed!
fictionlover chapter 24 . 9/21/2009
aw please finish it is soo cute and it is something never done before.
readdolphin96 chapter 24 . 9/21/2009
ah that was so amazing wow i thrilled plz plz plz plz plz plz updat update update update soon soon soon soon soon soon soon ah
booklover853 chapter 22 . 9/21/2009
I absoulutley love your writing style. I mean the way you detail things is amazing. Some parts just made me cry. I loved it. I hope you will keep writing stories.
1993 -Aqua martin- 2009 chapter 23 . 9/2/2009
It was very good. I can tell where you are going with this story. It pretty much tells you in the title. Please update.
megancullen-vampire9 chapter 23 . 8/31/2009
Good chapter i can't wait till she meets the cullens and ecspecialy Jasper.. Nwxt chapter please. :)
emmettsgrl chapter 23 . 8/30/2009
i like it but im confused. anyway im sorry about me harrassing you to finish. its just that this a really good good story! im also sorry that you have to go to the hospital! what for? anyway love ya cya bye!
booklover853 chapter 23 . 8/29/2009
I extremely enjoy your story. It is the only story of Alice's life before the Cullens I have read and it is truly magnificent! The way you described things and places were simply put amazing.
Momma Laura chapter 22 . 8/20/2009
You're right - I get antsy when I keep checking back and there's no new chapter...so get busy. We're waiting with baited breath (don't you just hate worms in your mouth?) Seriously, though. I am enjoying the story and look forward to more chapters in the future. Take your time, get it right.
DisneyVampire chapter 22 . 8/20/2009
This is an amazing story. I just found it and I am glad I did. You write very well and your imagination and creativity are just WOW!

I hope that you will coninue with Alice's story through the time she meets Jasper and then on to the Cullens. Whether it is part of this story or a sequel, it sure would be great to read it from your POV and what you imagine it to be. I would read it to be sure! Probably would be better as a sequel as this story would get VERY long...

Excellent writing, everyone should be as good you are. And we will wait til you get back on track. Sometimes a writer needs to regroup and take a breather. We can get too close to what we are writing and cannot see the forest for the trees, in this case each chapter being a tree and the whole story being the forest! We have to take a step back and look at each tree and where it is in the forest. Right? :)

I look forward to the continuing saga of Alice being uncaged!

Disney Vampire
Fanged chapter 22 . 8/20/2009
hey thnx! when did you update this tho?i love your story so i just wanted u know some more to read! loveya love it cya bye!