Reviews for Twice the Man
N.Mirz chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
Oh god I knew it. And I cried and cried and cried and then brawled.

My brother is watching 'one flu over the cuckoos nest' and it's got these scenes in a mental hospital with lots of mentally Ill screaming patients. And I was sobbing loudly. And he looked at me crying my eyes out over my iPad and laughed and pointed at the screaming tv screen and said "they must send you to one of these places "

But god ... I don't honk I've ever read anything this brilliant. It was full of suspense and mystery. The supernatural was awesome. Had its humorous moments. And then turned into one of the most heartbreaking tragedies ever...

And the ending was just beautiful. Simple.

God here I go crying again. Damn...
N.Mirz chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
I was gonna say that! House liked up on Wilson's symptoms. Didn't wanna believe Wilson was sick so he made stuff up.
N.Mirz chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Oh you sneaky! Tingling feet? Upset stomach? Cuddy telling him he looks worse than House? Wilson IS sick! Isn't he? You are throwing us the hints. Is Wilson having blackouts? ...but he was with Cuddy then when House was speaking to him...

Is houses subconscious picking up on Wilson's illness?

Oh this is too good.
N.Mirz chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Ooh loving the creepy paranormal suspense. Genius!
LoriB chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
Not quite sure why it's taken me so long to read some of your older fics but this was truly incredible. Not only was it very unique but it is so IC to what would actually happen to House in a situation like this. I was crying by the end and it's left a definite mark on me. Very moving, thanks for sharing your incredible talent once again!
sami1010220 chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
omg, that was one of the saddest stories i've ever read. i KNEW it was wilson! well, during the third chapter anyway, lol. great job, very suspensful
Regency chapter 5 . 2/11/2010
Crap, I'm pretty sure I've already read this and reviewed it, but I just read it again and it's still gorgeous. I mean, really beautiful. It hurts, too. Just, ow, like a physical pain. You portrayed Wilson and House's relationship beautifully. This is what they have, all they have. They've both mortgaged every other relationship in their lives for each other and, in the end, what does that mean other than they have to say goodbye? Yeah, this is a story for the favorites.
Kalo-Balo chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
ah... love your story... but so sad... Don't think I've cried that much over a fanfiction for a while.

You captured their personalities well, and the last half of the chapter drowned me in tears.

Thanks for the great fan fiction.
iHamster chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
oh so sad but the ending was perfect! That was great :)
iHamster chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
"Kutner think's it's an allergy."

"Kutner's and idiot."

That remark was so House-ish it made me laugh.
iHamster chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
This chapter made me cry so hard! :(
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
Oh god, I can't express the depth of the sadness I am feeling right now. I could have tasted the grief that you built between House and Wilson in that final scene, felt the air charged with the silent screams of utter heart-breaking despair. All that went unsaid, yet managed to pass between two undeniably linked souls that would have bled pure love and comaraderie in those moments... Beautiful.

You are positively divine and I am infatuated with your ability.
Heidinanookie chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
Oh god, that was so sad! The ending really made me cry. I hate to admit it but you really have a very accurate idea of how House and Wilson would act in various kinds of crises.

the story set-up reminded me of one of my favourite Stargate SG1-episodes ("Grace") where Sam Carter is stranded alone in space on an abandoned ship and has visions of his friends, talking to her, giving advice, consoling her,... and they always appear out of nothing and disappear again in the blink of an eye, leaving her alone again.

I think House will keep his little hallucination. Wilson will always be with him that way. In that aspect, it's a hopeful story.
angelcat2865 chapter 5 . 1/18/2009
This story is heartbreaking. Well done.
Kaleidoscope Sky chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
I'm sitting here and trying to decide what to put down but what I'm coming to realize is that there are no words for this. I literally felt my heart breaking as I read it. It's beautiful. It's painful. It's them.

Well done.