Reviews for For Everything There Is A Season
honeydust9251 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Very sweet
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
This was sweet and I personally would love more of ducky's stories but they never let him continue them. lol but the team was too polite to stop him which was good.
Melancholy Rogue chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I was heartbroken to learn of her passing. This was beautifully written.
lori chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
You did a really good job of capturing the emotion and the people.
Eliza-angel chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
beautiful written, deeply moving, I had tears in my eyes at the end.
jm chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I'm so glad you wrote this piece. It seems very fitting as a memorial to a grand actress. Thank you

JM
unique.and.proud chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Aw wow very beautifully written. Left tears in my eyes.
ThnksFrThMmrs87 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I didn't even know she had died, but this piece is a wonderful tribute. I think I just about lost it when Gibbs came in to continue for Ducky, and I loved Duck telling him to release the hostages :) Wonderful story, wonderful tribute
ShakNali chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Very nice. You wrote a nice tribute, and you expressed the feelings well. I lost my father recently, and being reminded of "a time for everything" was good.

I was glad to see they ran a "Mrs Mallard" episode on TV last night. She definitely led Ducky a merry chase!
Landvrouwke chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
You did her a great honour with your storie.

Loved the way she took care of Jethro.

Can't quiet get the image out of my head from her in the lab with Abby and embarressing Ducky with offspring and such. :)

Quite a remarkable woman. :)

Thanks for your story.

Tamara.
Eliche chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Great work.
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Bittersweet,beautiful and moving and story interlocking with the verses of the Bible is you for remembering .And thank you for the Bible quotes.
PH2W chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
It was in deed a beautiful tribute to a great character who we didn't see much, but who had become a part of the fabric of our beloved show.

Nice Job:-)!
ladc chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Very nice. I admit that I saw that Nina Foch died and that she had at sometime been on NCIS. I meant to look up which episode it was. I didn't know it was the two episodes as Mrs. Mallard-how sad.
TaylorGibbs chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
That was beautifully done!