Reviews for A Slight Misunderstanding
There is a point where they might want to just confess to soun b/c the risk to their lives isn't worth it.
Ranmaleopard chapter 6 . 2/8
This is just awesome I really can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
osa-chan chapter 6 . 2/5
This is extremely unique and very well written. I hope to read more from you soon!
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
Holy crap. That was certainly an interesting and unique story. Never seen this pairing before so didn't think about what the problems involved would look like. Interesting take on complicated relationships.
Kitten Arina chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
This has sat for so long I am sorry but I am no longer sure that you are alive as you claim at the end of this chapter. As I stated before that I wish you would have updated this story at some point by now.
Spokavriel chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
This relationship progresses too fast. While I agree Rogue's side makes sense having access to Ranma's memories and feelings but the rest just hints at other stories going on and skipping past them. Its almost like a whole year is going by and its all being explained off as nothing but training. That is time for interaction that would show how and why the relationship is coming about at all. What about the Professor or any of the other X-Men? Aren't they keeping in touch or curious about what is going on? Especially Logan seeing how he knows some of the personality and cultural issues for Rogue.

I still do not agree with you leaving out the Ms Marvel aspect of Rogue's history. It was her adoptive mother (Mystique) who put her up to it and was the true reason for the platinum blond stripe in her hair. That betrayal and the ghost of Marry in her mind are some key parts of her core personality outside of the more recent attempts at revising her character entirely. It is also where she gained any abilities that last other than her natural draining ability.

Spokavriel yahoo. com
Marvelite chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Good crossover idea. A little winded. Also about rogue, her powers are on 1/60 ratio. Meaning she taps someone for 4 secs and ends up with their abilities for 4 minutes. Btw a bit of a suggestion, when tendo finds out they ended it he does the same thing that he did when ranma made a deal to "half-kill" his girl form. Only without the "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" thing. Good luck.
Kitten Arina chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Wish you would continue this story.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
Impressive plot devices!
Byakugan789 chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
You haven't updated in 3years. Such a pity.
SixPerfections chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
This was really really cool. Sad the story hasnt continued. The whole Ki and Rouge's ability makes a ton of sense and your logic about the whole thing is solid. The story is fun and your writing is good. Loved the story! :D
Trying -Helps chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
Interesting story, though the beginning leaves something to be desired it get's a little more clear as it goes .
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I like the begging, it's original and captivating, the writing is done well .
Eric-Brune chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
Looking forward to seeing more of this story.
shugokage chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
Incredible story idea good job!