Reviews for Ship of Fools
Lady Gaidin chapter 21 . 6/12/2014
I really liked the fic. Good build up with the Stalker and suprise ending on who it was. Some truly adorable moments between John and Rodney! There are some grammar errors that detract from the story, so if you have a beta or someone fix those it would make the story flow better. Overall, great job. The banter was amusing. The characters were well written.
dragoness simplicity chapter 21 . 2/15/2014
This is an amazing story and has been a heartwarming journey.
It was easy to skip over the incorrect spelling and grammar bits because there was just so much heart in it and it was written beautifully. There were so many memorable moments that I cant possibly write them all down here. Your hard work has definitely paid off.
Wonderfully done.
Whirlwind421 chapter 21 . 10/27/2013
That was great. I really enjoyed it. :D
thewolf74 chapter 21 . 7/4/2013
this was very good story.
clownine chapter 21 . 4/7/2013
Awesome story :-)
Love to read more about it
Guest chapter 21 . 12/18/2012
I...love you for this stpry. Not in the creepy Scientist Lover way, don't worry. Thats the fluff you want to read on a cold winterevening. Stuff happened kind of fast a the last few chapters, but all in all I liked it very much. Thank you
milkywaymidnight chapter 21 . 2/12/2011
I really loved this story! I couldn't stop reading once I started. Now I really must be going to bed before I'm dead on my feet at work tomarrow! I love mcshep:) Almost as much as McWeir. God I've missed her and Carson on the show so much. It just isn't the same without them. *Sigh*
darkness.shipping chapter 21 . 11/22/2010
Wow *stared at the mobile phone screen*

I really love your story!(dam, I know that he is not the stalker and got suspicious when the man called jackson shot him. So jack is the real one)

I read from the first to the end and can say that I did not lost interest in every chappy I read and in fact that I really enjoy that.

Oh, yeah. I actually did not to know SG atlantis(so I search the picture-wanna watch-). Well, I know SG-1, lol

but I think, for now, this my fave pair too.

-sorry, English not my act language.-

-so, if I had a wrong word. Forgive me-

D.S
Alerix Slynn chapter 21 . 10/26/2010
Wow! I truly and utterly adored this story -

The steadily growing relationship was so well written and the big twist! Oh my! I was left reeling...but in a 'omigosh! No...no...YES, how did they do that?' kind of way.

And the last two chapters were especially sweet and a really great way to tie it all together.

Really great work and Now I'm gonna go and raid your other stories -*
Azamiko chapter 21 . 7/15/2010
I started reading your stuff with the later fics, so it's really interesting to see how quickly your writing progressed way back when.
Dark Dancer Kayla chapter 21 . 6/15/2010
That was an incredible story! OMG I read the whole thing last night and didn't get to bed until 2:30am I was so engrossed :) I would like to say something more but I can't think of any words that are good enough, truly amazing, I absolutely loved it :)!
Lady Talla-doe chapter 21 . 5/11/2010
That was amazing. I mean /amazing/ - it had a fantastic ending, and their relationship evolved SLOWLY ratehr then it going straight to sex liek a lot of other people have done it. It was a fantastic read, and I enjoyed every moment of it (enough that I read until near two am)

the one or two word mistakes DIDN'T effect the story. Really, I know you seem to think they're horrible mistakes, but they really aren't- you write much better then most people who have english as a first language. I am so looking forward to reading the sequel, whenever you get around to it, and fully intend to eat up your archives.

:D

Awesome job!
Lady Talla-doe chapter 6 . 5/9/2010
An odd habit I've noticed is you don't seem to use commas. I /know/ you're going over this, and that I probably don't need to say it, but figured it wouldn't hurt to point it out.

XD You made a new word. And it's totally awesome. "Twerp" is my new favorite word. I AIN'T JOKING. It's right up there with "Revengence".

I luffs Ronon, I really do. For the past five chapters, I kept thinking 'why of /why/ do they think it's a woman?'

XD Now the FUN begins!
Lady Talla-doe chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
XD Rodney, you poor, clueless git. Honestly, couldn't you have kept your mouth /closed/? Haha, good story!I'm even more impressed since you said this wasn't your first language- I know people who /only/ speak english, and they barely pass the subject. :O Tally is suitably impressed.
Kokoroyume chapter 21 . 5/7/2010