Reviews for Ship of Fools
everg8er23 chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
Ooh, I'm really loving this. I like how you got inside each character's head in this chapter. Quite fun.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/2/2009
Since you left us with a cliffhanger, I HOPE YOU DON'T LEAVE US TOO LONG! I like the still ongoing mystery of what's happening and Jealous!John (always a fave).
Wapeci chapter 7 . 1/2/2009
I LOVE THIS FIC!

IT'S THE BEST FIC IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD! XD

No! Not a evil cliffhanger! *cries*

Please update soon! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE,

PLEASE,PLEASE PLEASE!

Please?
stargatefan chapter 6 . 12/23/2008
Yup, loved it, especially the way Rodney lost in during the conversation with his friends. John was really nasty, but I liked it ;-) Keep it coming!
The chapter 6 . 12/22/2008
Cool, I'm really looking forward to Jealous!John and LoveRodneyStalkerGuy-all I love here! Hoping to see more soon! Happy holidays to you also!
Wapeci chapter 6 . 12/22/2008
OMG I LOVE THE WRITING! I LOVE THE PLOT! I LOVE THE HUMOUR! I LOVE THIS FIC! I LOVE YA! XD (I-LOVE-JEALOUS-JOHN!)

tEe-heE!

Your errors in the text doesn't seem to get under my radar I even love the way you write!

Oh and thanks for the 'COMING' soom! I JUST CAN'T WAIT!

Really you made my day! Everytime I go on the computer now is to check is 'Ship Of Fools' had updated!

Imagine my surprise when I went to see a few minutes ago! XD

Oh! right! almost forgot! It's hilarious how you made Teyla a bit 'spy' like! So funny!

Can't wait! I love this fic so much! It's like the greatess christmas gift this year!

...

20 CHAPTERS 0.O ... *pass out*

CAN'T WAIT!
WhatATragicComedy chapter 6 . 12/22/2008
Hmm. I have a very bizarre suspicion in mind. I wonder if I'm right.
HyperMint chapter 5 . 12/16/2008
aww! john notices what clothing looks good on rodney.

are you going to put some pov of rodney in the next chapter?
Wapeci chapter 5 . 12/16/2008
Oh CAN'T WAIT!

GREAT!

Hm..I wonder what happen to that jacket..

TEE-HEE! JUSTE CAN'T WAIT!
stargatefan chapter 5 . 12/15/2008
Something tells me his stalker is behind the loss of his jacket ;-) I didn't think this chapter was rushed at all, but I understand your desire to perfect things, so I'm just going to have to wait for a few days... I look forward to the next chapter. Oh, and I'm curious what the flowers' name is gonna be!
The chapter 5 . 12/15/2008
Nicely shaping up and enjoy the whole team dynamic, with Rodney all bumbling because it deals with people, John getting protective/possessive, and Ronon and Teyla watching Rodney's back. Continue, continue!
Wapeci chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
YAY! Another chapty!

AWESOME!

Love troubled John and Rodney! XD

How about the "Exstolia" flowers?

Anyway your the writer so...

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Rileah chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
Wow I really like where you are going with this! But take your time, i rather have a good chapter for which i have to wait for then an hastily scribled one. I think that that's the difficulty of writing stories. But congrats so far :)
stargatefan chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
Wow, that was fast. And yet, I still like it :-) I look forward to the next chapter!
stargatefan chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
I'm still loving this, and I look forward to more!
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »