Reviews for Ship of Fools
Kokoroyume chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
XD
Awesome chapter !
stormseaker chapter 21 . 1/5/2010
very nice. i liked your twists and the debth you explored the situation to.
Anita chapter 9 . 12/8/2009
Did anyone else notice that connelly's first name is james in chapter 7 but alex in chaper 9?
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
*laughs at Rodney* once again (and it probably won't be the last time) i say poor Rodney
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Dude is creepy!

lol

poor poor McKay
Calamitynexus chapter 21 . 8/11/2009
Thank was awesome. Moments of Creepy and splashes of super cute made for a great read. I really enjoyed this. But now i need sleep.
Calamitynexus chapter 11 . 8/11/2009
I love your John. Your Sneaky Captain Kirk John. This chapter was adorable. I really loved it. And I am so blaming you for sleep deprivation.
Calamitynexus chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
chapter 1.

Intriguing.

In Character.

Indeed. I will be reading more. Though I think I might blame you for sleep deprivation.
moose chapter 21 . 8/2/2009
This was nothing short of amazing XD 3

I love your Mckay & Sheppard moments & how you brought the whole story together.
kellytalv chapter 12 . 7/29/2009
Ooh I love this story :P:P

oh and I wanted to point out that even if rodney had a gun in his quarters, he still wouldn't have taken it with him to the showers, right? :D

even though I have doubts that sheppard does shower with a gun u_u
Tlyna52 chapter 21 . 5/6/2009
Very well written. Love this story and can't wait for the sequel.
Kreek chapter 21 . 3/29/2009
Although I'm strictly a gen writer, I do love to read the occasional slash/pre slash story and I'm glad I picked this one. The story flows really well, seems to be written with great ease, with very good dialogue. You know how to put in the exact right amount of tension to keep me glued to the screen! Thanks for a great afternoon read! And I can't wait to read more from you.
Prowler4 chapter 21 . 3/26/2009
I love this story. Most fics like this seem to have an erratic streak to them; they'd go faster or slower than they need to, and others have pieces that just don't fit with the rest. Yours flowed smoothly. Great attention to detail. Aside from a few spelling errors, this ranks in my Top Ten. Looking forward to reading more from you!
TorsKerl chapter 21 . 3/25/2009
OMG I LOVE this! This is so going on my favorites list!
TorsKerl chapter 6 . 3/25/2009