Reviews for Ship of Fools
Wendy Jackson chapter 21 . 3/23/2009
That was fabulous. (sigh) and a great ending hon. Thank you for forward to the next one and the NVIS one too.

HUgs

wendy

John Sheppard is my happy place
xxNephthysxx chapter 21 . 3/22/2009
I've followed this story from beginning to end and I've loved every minute of it!

Keep writing and I hope to see a sequel someday. xx
bart4nat chapter 21 . 3/22/2009
So it's really truly over? ( It was amazing while it lasted. I'll have to give a call over to MB(muse bunnies) to make sure they send you something even more amazing than this P
WraithRaider chapter 21 . 3/22/2009
I think I might cry. I am so sorry to see this story end. You are a great writer and I can't wait to see what you come out with next. You are definitely on my Favorite Author list.
nemisis-gem chapter 21 . 3/22/2009
this is so good - rodney and john are so cute together, i be waiting for next time...
AthrunYuy chapter 21 . 3/21/2009
I cheated and read your story backwards from chapter 17 I couldn't wait...lol. Very good. Loved it all the way. My favorite line "they had been lovers all along, just without the physical factor that came with a relationship" sums it all up perfectly. Good show and hope to see more from you.
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 21 . 3/21/2009
OMG great ending jajaja i gree with Rodney john "Hottest man alive" uf

mm I expect that you write a sequel, about Rodney's and John's relationship,this time can be someone's fan John -

jaja

Thanks i love it this story

HyperMint chapter 21 . 3/21/2009
i didn't think it was so bad, but you might have drawn rodney's sleeping out a little more.

you'll hear from me again.

Hyper
Alys5 chapter 21 . 3/21/2009
Thanks for this story I rally enjoyed it, don't worry about the ending I always love a happy one!
azure-lupis chapter 21 . 3/21/2009
It's over! T.T what's going to distract me from essays now?

Can't wait to see what you come up with next! *g*
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 20 . 3/20/2009
Great chapter xD

jaja Certainly a little romanticist, but very good XD i like it

thanks for the chapter xD

WraithRaider chapter 20 . 3/20/2009
Totally NOT lame. It did keep in character and it was so sweet. I hate to see it end. Please, please, please keep writing stories, because this story is awesome. I will put you on my Authors Alert.
HyperMint chapter 20 . 3/19/2009
i will be very sorry to see this come to an end. it was very sweet.

Hyper
Dorothy chapter 20 . 3/19/2009
Well, I absolutely DO NOT want the story to end, either, but you did an incredible job. Can't wait for the epilogue! {congrats on a job well done and thanks for helping to drive my hubby crazy cause I just HAVE to keep checking for updates :} Thanks for the great story!
The Original Geek chapter 20 . 3/19/2009
Not lame at all! I like the fact you didn't have Rodney go from being traumatised (which is basically what he is at this point) to jumping into bed with John. Looking forward to "the morning after".
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »