Reviews for Ship of Fools
TorsKerl chapter 6 . 3/25/2009
OMG this is funny!
Wendy Jackson chapter 21 . 3/23/2009
That was fabulous. (sigh) and a great ending hon. Thank you for forward to the next one and the NVIS one too.

HUgs

wendy

John Sheppard is my happy place
xxNephthysxx chapter 21 . 3/22/2009
I've followed this story from beginning to end and I've loved every minute of it!

Keep writing and I hope to see a sequel someday. xx
bart4nat chapter 21 . 3/22/2009
So it's really truly over? ( It was amazing while it lasted. I'll have to give a call over to MB(muse bunnies) to make sure they send you something even more amazing than this P
WraithRaider chapter 21 . 3/22/2009
I think I might cry. I am so sorry to see this story end. You are a great writer and I can't wait to see what you come out with next. You are definitely on my Favorite Author list.
nemisis-gem chapter 21 . 3/22/2009
this is so good - rodney and john are so cute together, i be waiting for next time...
AthrunYuy chapter 21 . 3/21/2009
I cheated and read your story backwards from chapter 17 I couldn't wait...lol. Very good. Loved it all the way. My favorite line "they had been lovers all along, just without the physical factor that came with a relationship" sums it all up perfectly. Good show and hope to see more from you.
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 21 . 3/21/2009
OMG great ending jajaja i gree with Rodney john "Hottest man alive" uf

mm I expect that you write a sequel, about Rodney's and John's relationship,this time can be someone's fan John -

jaja

Thanks i love it this story

HyperMint chapter 21 . 3/21/2009
i didn't think it was so bad, but you might have drawn rodney's sleeping out a little more.

you'll hear from me again.

Hyper
Alys5 chapter 21 . 3/21/2009
Thanks for this story I rally enjoyed it, don't worry about the ending I always love a happy one!
azure-lupis chapter 21 . 3/21/2009
It's over! T.T what's going to distract me from essays now?

Can't wait to see what you come up with next! *g*
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 20 . 3/20/2009
Great chapter xD

jaja Certainly a little romanticist, but very good XD i like it

thanks for the chapter xD

WraithRaider chapter 20 . 3/20/2009
Totally NOT lame. It did keep in character and it was so sweet. I hate to see it end. Please, please, please keep writing stories, because this story is awesome. I will put you on my Authors Alert.
HyperMint chapter 20 . 3/19/2009
i will be very sorry to see this come to an end. it was very sweet.

Hyper
Dorothy chapter 20 . 3/19/2009
Well, I absolutely DO NOT want the story to end, either, but you did an incredible job. Can't wait for the epilogue! {congrats on a job well done and thanks for helping to drive my hubby crazy cause I just HAVE to keep checking for updates :} Thanks for the great story!
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »