Reviews for Ship of Fools
The Original Geek chapter 20 . 3/19/2009
Not lame at all! I like the fact you didn't have Rodney go from being traumatised (which is basically what he is at this point) to jumping into bed with John. Looking forward to "the morning after".
Samandjackforever chapter 20 . 3/19/2009
Oh my god...no way are we comming to the end of this story! It's too good to end! Gah! *sits and is about to cry* Great chapter by the way...*water works start* even though this story is ending...WAH!
Wendy Jackson chapter 20 . 3/19/2009
YES! At last! And no, that chapter wasnt lame it was fabulous. thank you hon.

hugs

Wendy

John sheppard is my happy place
bart4nat chapter 20 . 3/19/2009
I love it P Chessyness is always better when the character acknowledges it themselves. The part where Rodney slept through half of John's speech was just so perfect . So sad this is (almost) over though. T.T You did a great job with story. Especially with the updates. Great great great job.
WraithRaider chapter 19 . 3/16/2009
Evil cliffhanger is right! Update soon. I know that Rodney and John will get together eventually, but the angst of it all is so exciting!
Samandjackforever chapter 19 . 3/16/2009
*mega pouts* UPDATE ASAP! Amazing chapter! Can't wait for more!
Wendy Jackson chapter 19 . 3/16/2009
NO! You cant leave it there! Poor woobie Rodney! this is a great fic hon and we need more...NOW! LOL LOL thans for sharing.

Hugs

Wendy

John Sheppard is my happy place
bart4nat chapter 19 . 3/15/2009
Haha, poor ROdney can never get a break. Can't wait to see how he handles things with Sheppard though. Aren't misunderstandings so misleading? Haha Good job.
WhatATragicComedy chapter 19 . 3/15/2009
But John...Rodney is EXHAUSTED! Still...can't wait to see how utterly-inept-with-words-Sheppard will handle his talk with Rodney.
HyperMint chapter 19 . 3/15/2009
whatever happened to rodney's jacket?
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 19 . 3/15/2009
Wow xD

Great chapter very very good jajaja

Crossing the line, I hope that John say to all that feels to Rodney to him xP

update soon xD

Dorothy chapter 19 . 3/15/2009
THANK YOU! A wonderful ending to a weekend! Can't wait for "the talk".
Bloodlake90 chapter 19 . 3/15/2009
AHH! your evil! but i love this fic. SO! UPDATE SOON!PLEASE!
JeannieWood chapter 18 . 3/14/2009
E! Ooh, good job. Really. I definatly enjoyed the chapter. :) More soon, I'm sure! By Sunday, I wish and hope you mean tomorrow! XD
Wendy Jackson chapter 18 . 3/13/2009
Ah! Poor Rodney, ew I shuddered while reading about Jackson touching him and kissing him. Great story hon cant wait for the next thrilling instalemnt. Sque. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs

Wendy

JOhn Sheppard is my happy place
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »