Reviews for Locker Room Therapy
Kiryu's Dark Flame chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Wow! Nice sadomasochistic therapy.
PurpleSong chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
First ff with kyuu as minato's twin.. A really interesting and well written therapy session X3
WitchHunterworshipper chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
It's fluff. In a weird, fucked-up kinda way, but it's fluff. I like it.
pampoo chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Wow. Incredible.
Moonttje chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Wow,.. I have no other words than,.. Wow
catzrool chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Man, that was really good. You really know how to convey the personalities of the characters. Very intense. It makes me want to read more, while at the same time I'm really satisfied with the ending. Thank you for your hard work on this, it was a really good read!
Oonigiri chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
That was an interesting and original fic... And I loved the end, perfect ending.

To fav!
Theia Pallas chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
So sweet. And fitting. Really nice and love how you kept everyone on tract. Everything that happened is possible. No sudden unicorns flying out of no where. Simple and got the point across. Really love the story.
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This is a great story! I really freaking love this!
vanillavillian101 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Poor Naruto! But good job Sasuke with kind of odd and different therapy...
Phangirl1885 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This is an awesome story, it would make a great novel length story if you ever wanted to expand it.
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This fic is wonderful.

I was a tad bit scared to read it at the beggining because of the angst factor- yeah, I have a weak heart. But the curiosity, and the plot, got the better of me and eventually I read it (and hell if I regret anything). It was great; Sasuke was a little cold in the beggining but I loved how in the end he knew how to 'comfort' Naruto, it also weird how they knew what the other needed, Sasuke was worried about him, he didn't knew if he should give him space or not.

The concept of how Naruto got hus marks is also interestung. This story could be part of something bigger, like you said at the start, but the open ending was fine too.
Naruto-is-Sasuke's chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I loved it
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I have no words. None. My mind is blown by the sheer all around bloody brilliance of this. DLAAUXJFUDHNDK. Thanks so much for writing! *Is still shell shocked*
xNeTsUx chapter 1 . 3/4/2012