Reviews for Locker Room Therapy
croquant chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Wow - what an interesting premise. I liked the unexpected twist ("My father took your case.") Solid writing, lots of great lines:

"Yeah, so it turns out the little darling of the school is a fag. Naruto was surprised it was so surprising, actually. Guy's always been kinda prissy."

Hah. I giggled a little.

Nicely done!
Nanami Of Falling Snow chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I love it. It's heart-breaking but it's so beautiful at the same time. You did an amazing job keeping them in character. I wish my writing was this good.
bloodshound chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
thats just... wow, powerful stuff. kudos
NamelessNow chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
That was a very good story.

The way you described everything with such detail was incredible. It was a total swirl of emotions.

A pleasure to read such a wonderful piece of writing really.

Thank you for creating it.

~N.V.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Beautifully done- well described the horror of the situation as well as realistic responses.
Kitsune Alchemist chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Very nice. The plot is very original, and it's nice to see a spin on Naruto's scars for once. Very few people think that out. The writing is choppy, but in a good way. It really fits with the story. All in all, a wonderful read.
nostratic chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
this was fantastic :). great characterizations.
scillian chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Extremly interesting story. Sasuke wouldn't be accepted as a psychiatrist if he uses methods like that, but it seems to work, on Naruto anyway.

The writing is great, very intense, but not to emo.
StrawberIceream chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Yes! Finally an AU with the characters not OOC!
Fifi McFu chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Wow... I'm pretty sure you have heard this a thousand times already, but this story is incredible. It's so passionately written and so ANGRY. I can really get inside Naruto's head with all your imagery and dialogue. Of course, it's really sad, but it's powerful because of the ending, and it's actually really motivating. It's something that victims of abuse can relate to and get a surge of power from. It's... just incredible.

If FF had a star system, this would have the maximum amount.

I'm going to read your other stuff now. If it is as good as this, you're my new favourite author.

~Fifi
delectat chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Ah!

I loved this story; great job.

: D
Allumettes chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Wow, you're an amzing writer. This is awesome. Quality shit :p
InDefenseOfOurDreams chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This is one of the best oneshots I've ever read! It's completely amazing! I love the tone you've used and the content draws you in from the first few lines. I also like the way this story has to do with Naruto just getting his scars, instead of having them from birth. It's different and refreshing. Same goes for both Sasuke's and Naruto's parents being alive.

You should be epically proud of yourself for writing this.

I LOVED it!

-Alice
saya.sen chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
This is so very... Sasuke Naruto. Like, the way they would actually act if they were together. A lot of other mangas give them sensibility and some kind of soft side that's way too evident- but it's fine because that's just their take of a story. But this is purely Sasuke and Naruto, it's never really sweet and way too violent and absolutely perfect for them in that weird bang-your-head-against-the-wall kind of way. All in all, I really like it.

Saya
Kukat chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
wow the story was so twisted and dark, but its a nice change and i dunno y but somehow more realistic with the personalities and all. great job writing
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »