Reviews for Still Lovin You
YFIQ chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
That's pretty bad, it seems rushed with the dialogues and all. It gets to the point I may not even know who is saying what.

It can help to add some more narrative to back it up, that way the story can be better.

That's my thought.
Raltsshipping chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Reported

You aren't just your average everyday stupid...you are...Advanced stupid
MsTerminator chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I couldn't understand any of this. This is full of grammar, spelling, syntax, and all sorts of other errors. As far as I see, there is no plot. One of my biggest pet peeves is people who don't end their sentences with periods. Please do so in the future. Also, never, EVER, use "text talk" when you write a story. When you write a story, treat it like you would an English paper. Use correct grammar, punctuation, etc. Reading good material helps improve your writing tremendously. Reading good books broadens the mind. You've also broken quite a few rules of this site, but other people have pointed that out, so I would just be beating a dead horse. I'm not in the habit if kicking people while they're down, so I'll end my review right here. I hope your writing has improved. Good day.
Reported chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Fics involving real people (Miley Cyrus) etc, are not allowed on this site. You've been reported for rule violation.
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
It's a very weak story which could have been improved with more effective use of punctuation.
Fireflame86 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
The cruel comments I've read here are absolutely atrocious; there's criticism and then there's just getting a kick out of knocking someone down - seriously, it's so distasteful. A few rules were broken, this should have been pointed out in a respectful way. The backlash has been crude and unnecessary, practically bullying (not that I believe in e-bullying, but being nasty just for the sake of it is pretty low in my book.) Sounds like this person was either having a laugh to get you riled up (which he achieved pretty successfully) or he genuinely has a problem with grammar/writing and failed to read the rules - meaning you should have been helping him, not being total prats and going on like he murdered someone. The written word isn't a person. Filthy behaviour.
The Proud CC Giver chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This story violates rules, and as you have been warned before, I am reporting this shit. Urm...yeah, shit.

Where did your grammar and punctuation go? I think you murdered all of us with your alarming new stupidity, congrats. How old are you? Did you manage to pass first grade? You do not use text talk in a story, I am extremely sorry to say. Are you too idiotic to see the rules?

I don't care how harsh I come across as but such a piece of crap should not be public, I think a part of us all died when we read this.

You cannot even think of pairings, couples, plot, flow, anything unless your grammar is correct, but at the moment, this story is absolutely hideous and most likely a disgrace to FFN.
Brianca chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
So after perusing bad fanfics out of boredom and entertainment value, I came upon your's, and I must say, I'm impressed. You've gone above and beyond with this story. I dare say your almost groundbreaking, in your attempts to master every cliche of the art form.

Congratulations. You get a trophy.
snape-rules44 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
wow, you got alot of flames. I'm not going to do that. I think that this could be a very good story. you just need to work on spelling and punctuation. I really think that you should ignore everybody else. Thhey are just being very immature. I think that you should keep writing, even if it is not this story. don't pay any attention to the flames. I like your story.
Weathering Tides chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Okay, I'm PRAYING that you're young, so that you can grow up, and therefore learn how to write. Because half of that story was about her stupid playlist of the 'Grey Brothers'.

You might want to re-think punctuation, the violation of site rules and the plot in general (because there didn't seem to be much of one).

As the reviewer said below me, read some good books. And STAY AWAY from Twilight, becuase we want you to learn how to properly write, and whilst it can be enjoyed by some, it won't help you here.

If you're still in school, and hopefully you are, PAY MORE ATTENTION IN ENGLISH CLASS.

Over and out.
Miss Epiphany chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I would like to say that't you've made a good effort, and that with a little experience, you'll be up to speed.

I cannot.

This is terrible. Please take the advice of me and twenty-or-so other reviewers who took the time to tell you this.

I recommend a diet of good reading material.

Start off with Harry Potter and Artemis Fowl, and work your way up through light noves and autobiographies such as Wild Swans by Jung Chang, to Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. Stay clear of shitty books such as the Twilight series, and you should be fine.

You'll get there eventually. Eventually.

Practise your grammar, punctuation, and (I suspect) your handwriting.

Miss Epiphany
Corinne Tate chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Wow! I've really enjoyed this! No, not the story, but all the negative criticism and flaming feedback. I have to assume considering your subject matter that you are VERY young. That being said the negative attacks against you personally are undeserved and maybe a bit mean-spirited.

But you truly deserved to be taken to task for all the mistakes you made, from rules violations to butchering the English language. Then again some of your critics should reread their reviews for grammar and punctuation since pobody's nerfect.

Considering your youth I would recommend that you keep writing. The desire to put your thoughts on paper can be an amazing experience when you get it right. Don't post until you can follow the rules and pass a minimal inspection of grammar and spell check; please!

Also you should read some good books. Good writers love to read beyond gossip rags, email, and text.

Take your criticism to heart and rewrite your story. If it's not worth it, then you should take it down.
fourteenwings chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
"I have an email from a certain Nicholas Jonas this shall be interesting."

See, if there was a comma between Jonas and this, I would've almost not written this review, or what you call a 'flame'.

TOS people, do you read that wall of extremely important text that appears when you go onto the guildelines panel in post story, there are important things there. But it's not like thats the worst part of this...

The english language was mind raped. That's the only way I can explain it being forced into this story.

I have no idea why you're laughing and saying 'cliffhanger' at the end because I couldn't care less.

Try getting a beta, spellchecking and other things. Seriously, if I copy/pasted this into Microsoft word it would shut down due to the pure eye-rape this thing does...
Would've0Could've0Should've chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Um. Wow some of those reviews you got were pretty harsh. I'm not exactly sure how old you are and I mean no offense if you're like sixteen or something (which I Highly doubt) but the story wasn't very good (in my opinion) , and where is the punctuation! I'm going to recomend that you take this story down and re-edit it. I have to admit I didn't get that far into the story but from what I did see it could use some work. I know a lot of those people who reviewed were, well let's just say jerks, but they made a few good points, just work on the foundation of good writing (spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc. Etc.) and the rest will come easily.

Good luck.

-wcs
Bardad101 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I think I need to throw up and go on a homicidal killing spree before beating up orphans and taking money from street musicians. And while I'm at it, I'll burn your house down, because ruining your life would make up for all the other people I'd just ruined. I mean, this is worse than having food poisoning. The worst part of it is you actually seem to take yourself seriously. At least food poisoning will go away. This will just rot a rancid hole in cyperspace for eternity until the robots revolt and kill us all.

-5/10