Reviews for Recognition
Guest chapter 16 . 12/21/2014
:) I loved the story...something different, interesting! Worth the while :)
thanks for the story :)))))
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
shit any more problems can come up shit
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
just how long does she think she can keep Angela away er family will wonder where she is so will Ben
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
oh shit cant be happening can it
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
now what Bella is not a good a not telling the truth so now what.
thelettersfromhedwig chapter 17 . 2/6/2013
I really did believe Angela was dead good work. this was actually the first twilight fanfic I've read I usually stick to the glee varity but then I was thinking about what if one of their old classmates saw (them when they were hiking) and found out they were vampires and this is what popped up in google
Lunaris-wind chapter 17 . 10/13/2012
This was a good happy and silly fic, but the ending was a little sad. I kind of wish you didn't include that last chapter.
bronzed topaz chapter 17 . 10/15/2011
This was such a great story. I had always wanted a story like this, where someone from their time in Forks finds out their secret. I was thrilled to finally find one.

I have to sing praises here. Everything done and said I found believable and realistic. It was well thought out and very original.

Well done. Another one of your stories I've enjoyed.
Alina Bee chapter 16 . 1/21/2011
i feel like crying right now...
Alina Bee chapter 13 . 1/21/2011
Ooo i get it now that was smart so angela didnt die or was turned interesting.
Alina Bee chapter 11 . 1/21/2011
OMG...I DIDNT SEE THAT COMING...im sad now
akjamma chapter 16 . 9/27/2010
I really really loved this story!
ladyx2200 chapter 17 . 8/13/2010
Wow! I'm speechless. honestly, I am not one to be sobbing over a beautiful story. I have only done it twice but, I found myself sobbing at the end o this story because it's so beautiful. It shows the true meaning of friendship and that you really should care about others before yourself. Keep writing. I can't wait to read more of your stories.
Anne Shirley Cullen chapter 17 . 7/1/2010