Reviews for Dry Spell
VogueThousand chapter 13 . 3/21/2011
Awesome job ! XP
serendipitous-15 chapter 13 . 1/2/2009
What a lovely concluding chapter. I really enjoyed this story and it's great to see that now Tony is looking forward to working weekends. :)
Scosh81 chapter 13 . 1/2/2009
This story was great! You did a really great job with it!
LadyTrish chapter 12 . 1/2/2009 this is how the damn conversation should have ended in the it :)
LadyTrish chapter 9 . 1/2/2009
ouchy...hope they are likee this very very much :)
LadyTrish chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
wow...I think I like this jealous Ziva...why isn't something like this more obvious on the show?
SA3466996 chapter 13 . 1/2/2009
I thought you could have ended it at the last chapter and it would have been great but this chapter really rounded things off. I liked the knowing, but silent communication with Ziva, the memories playing through Tony's head and the nod back to his opening thoughts about not being bothered about working the weekend and now looking forward to it. Good one!
LadyTrish chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
wow...I really liked the way Ziva was mesmerized by Tony's appearance...really nice :)
LadyTrish chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
me likee very very much! I love the sort of silent conversations between them :)
Lovelihead chapter 13 . 1/2/2009
Aww, I loved this story so much, it was so cute :3

Great work :)
M E Wofford chapter 13 . 1/2/2009
I really liked this story! And the way you brought it full circle to his thinking about working on the weekend...

Pretty darned GOOD!

And they're happy.

Oh yes...

I do love me a happy ending.

Thank you!
Serendipity73 chapter 13 . 1/2/2009
Short but sweet... can't wait for more :)
NickTonyK chapter 13 . 1/1/2009
Love it! Nice ending!
et cetera et cetera chapter 12 . 12/19/2008
Oh, this was so sweet! Sweet, with that huge overcoat of electrical chemistry! I'm glad that it was Ziva who finally confessed, because she's really been the one who was outwardly affected by her feelings for Tony and his own were confused because of that. But! All is settled now!
Opal Butterfly chapter 12 . 12/19/2008
So i know wjere I heard those words before! :)

It's good. it really is.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »