Reviews for Not Gus Pike
wackynicolecsu chapter 1 . 2/16
great one shot!
sleetinthesummer chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I loved this! I've always wondered what Felix's true reaction to Stuart would have been, and this is an interesting interpretation. Great story. (:
accidentalartistry chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
this is good, but a little out of character. felix never actually hated stuart- he had nothing in particular against him. he was loyal to gus, of course, but also believed that he was dead, and was just trying to accept that, like everyone else. but other than that, i liked it, and you're actually a really good writer.
konarciq chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Even though Ive never seen that part of the series, I have managed to figure out more or less what happened. And I think your story seems to fit in perfectly. Felix was always very fond of Gus; Gus was his hero, he once said. Cant blame him for having a hard time accepting someone else as a "brother". And cant help to agree with him either...

What puzzled me a bit was your note at the beginning. Do you consider it bad that Stuart asked Alecs and Janets permission first? Mind you, Gus did the same! (in Otherwise Engaged)
Catspaw Blackgaard chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
That was a nice look at why Felix was so against Felicity and Stuart getting together - good job! I think your story fits in perfectly with the episode.
Truebadour chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Our dim POVs re Stuart may not be the most popular ones but I think you did an excellent job discerning WHY Felix,etc. may have had good cause to at least question why Felicity was being pushed so quickly to hooking up with him without making the slightest attempt to consider that his motivations may not have been as pure as they'd like to have believed.

Anyway, you did a good job with how Felix, Izzy and Felicity related to each other. Only small quibble is that Stuart's surname is spelled 'McRae'.

P.S. I've had a very hectic last few months but I will add more chapters to my story as soon as things get less hectic- and I'm sorry I haven't thanked you earlier for your wonderful(and somewhat detailed) review! Anyway, thanks for your praise! Keep up the excellent work!
Gus Sarah 4-ever chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I love it.I always thought they should have gotten Sarah & Gus the start you could tell Sarah liked I could read more stories of them.