Reviews for Ghosts
Kaorulabelle chapter 49 . 6/27/2010
Hello! I really liked this story and before starting "unfinished games", i'd like to know where you have posted your stories other than . I saw the link in your profile but it is dead and i can't find your stories on google

If you are so kind to telle me where i could find your stories, i'd be very happy.

Sorry for my bad english, i'm french.

Kisses

K.
PotionsPet chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I know this is along time after this was published, but I read this some gazillion years ago and went searching for it again.

*grins*

I'm REALLY glad to see it's still here! If you still have anything to do with this site, you wouldn't happen to have the NC-17 chapter of this still hanging around anywhere, would you? I think it was around 47-ish. If not, too bad, but I'm still glad that I could see this fic again. Hope you're well.
JQ chapter 49 . 2/4/2008
Just wanted to drop a line to let you know that Ghosts and Unfinished Games were two of the first Snape fan fics I read and I really got into it. I just love the history you've constructed between Severus and Allosia in Ghosts. Anyways, I haven't got much experience with reviews, but I wanted to send you some kudos. :P
Oaxaca chapter 49 . 5/24/2003
I mostly loved this fic - the grotesquerie, the sensuality of pain, the (nearly) unblinking look at Snape's taste for force and pain and power, the balance between light and darkness, between play and war, between the simple and the baroque, between romcom absurdity and sexual cruelty. The interactions between Snape and Allosia were incredibly natural, the dialogue exactly right without being predicatable, the physical interplay (sexual and non) delectable. The original character made me think of turning tail a page or two in - I thought for sure their sexual history would turn into some nasty teabagging about romanticized hymens and first lurves - but you proved me quite wrong and I'm glad I stuck around.

There were a few disappointments: the typos could have been fixed by a beta or by a twice-over by the author; the relationship occasionally descended into the cutesy; parts, including the ending, felt a bit rushed and I'm not sure I buy a few of the minor twists, such as the proposal. The commalicious sentence structure - while I understand the role it played - is distracting, and I'd suggest either tempering it with elipses or hyphens or else leaving the audience to shape the cadence and fill in the gaps ourselves. I assure you that we can.

But damn, this fic is pretty good. It made my heart beat faster and my stomach clench and swirl. It made me want to live inside the universe of it. It made me fidget and squirm and stop reading now and then so that I could pace down the hallway and bite my nails a bit and think about what was going on and how I felt about it. It made me late to a final exam, which isn't really your fault or anything, but it's a sign of how captivated I was.
Oaxaca chapter 31 . 5/23/2003
"...such details were usually the end of people to him, not the beginnings."

That's a good bite. That's very complete. I *know* that feeling.
Oaxaca chapter 18 . 5/22/2003
Intensely sensual, these last two chapters.
Oaxaca chapter 9 . 5/22/2003
This is moving. This twists my insides.
Oaxaca chapter 8 . 5/22/2003
Oh, my. Dimensions. And interesting ones. This is possibly some of the best character development I've read in this fandom. I'm fascinated by how he's dealing with their history together - to be honest I had expected a lot of wanky mary-sue-isms and squicky allusions to tender young quasilove - but this has been a pleasant shock and I can't wait to learn more.
Oaxaca chapter 5 . 5/22/2003
Their interactions are *very* natural - well done.
Oaxaca chapter 2 . 5/22/2003
Okay. So that's creepy. And illegal. Well, who knows what the wizardworld's age of consent is, but... yeah. Hm.
Oaxaca chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
Intrigued! Will keep reading. Snape is in character, which immediately puts this one above 98% of other fics I've read
Evangeline chapter 49 . 3/6/2003
Great fic

I just finished reading Ghost chapter 49 and can't wait till the sequel/prequels

Keep me posted!
ShadowfaxMB chapter 49 . 2/21/2003
I absolutely loved it!
audreyii-fic chapter 49 . 10/24/2002
You finished this many moons ago, but I am still impressed. You're good.
Lady of Severus chapter 49 . 10/16/2002