Reviews for Burning With Questions
xXRose-Sapphire143Xx chapter 6 . 6/19
Omj! Why you no update!? It's been what..6 YEARS since you last updated! Come on I beg of you continuuuue! Ugh... I'm dying to know what happens and everyone else too! Update pleeeeeaaaase!
BlazeingEcho chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
This is strange and amazing! More PLEASE!
The Blue Critic chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
This story is very well written (save for the occasional misspelled hair-color and VERY frequent italic word).
I am not usually a fan of yaoi, but I am a fan of a good story and so I continue to wait your update, despite the long wait so far.
How long do you intend to make this? I shall read it until the end.
xXRose-Sapphire143Xx chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Oh poor pit! *frowns* PLEASE MAKE IT linkXpit again please they make a cute couple! LOVE THE STORY PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
This is a magnificent and wonderful story and I just love it. The characters are wonderfully developed and I can just feel the tension. It's really cute and I can't wait for chapter 8 (Hey that rhymed!) I can't wait to see Pit be raped. I know that even if it's a really gross to be raped, you will write it with the creative flair that you have. And I look forward to upcoming chapters!
Thumbs up for you, HokageAkamaru!
Annoymous chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
You write with such flair... As if you were born with a pen in your hand and a idea in your head! I wanna be like you! :3
You are awesome!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
VanillaSugarBae chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
The whole time Link was beating up Marth, I was like HELL YEAH! KICK THE ALMOST-CHILD-MOLESTING-PRINCE'S-ASS! I love the way you portray Link. In ALB, he's all shy and quiet, but I see too much of that kind of Link. This Link, the cocky-I'll-beat-the-Hell-out-of-you laid back fearless bold comedian Link, is freakin awesome!
VanillaSugarBae chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Pit is Sooooooooooo cute! I was literally "awwwing" at the way he was pronouncing apple and Link.
Pit: Li-ke sto-ry?
Me: Yes Pit. We like the story. Lots!
AnnUchihaWalker chapter 7 . 1/17/2012
Can you believe that i'm following your story on both FF and dA? xDD I love it specially because Pit's my fav character since the first Kid Icarus nee~~ Good Luck and Ganbare!
SmoshattheDisco chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
Poor Link D: he broke little Pittys heart :(. Why cant he see how much Link loves him T_T so depressing...Hurry with the next chapter please :D Love your work!
rhymey chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
I love how you portray Ike in this story~ He's so adorable and gentlemanly and just. Love. :)
elex88 chapter 7 . 5/1/2011
yo~ hokage_sama! i know that this is random but when pit does get raped is it possible that he gets raped by MORE than ONE person say 3? i just got this idea in my head and it was: Hey what is all three of the boys (ike marth and link)n rape pit at nce and thus him being totaly tramatized by his very best friends. evil right? well that's just my opinon on who gets to pound the angel into next year. hehe i'm such a sadist sometimes huh?
Meloxxy chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
Write more, I beg of you, I adore this story.
SoudaFizz chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEEEEASE UPDATE SOON!

i wanna know what happens next so badly its kinda killing meeee...love the story so far btw :D
SoudaFizz chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
omg this chapter was not only long, but AMAZING! especially the last line by Ike! xDD