Reviews for Reconciliation
Lvl2DragonTamer chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
You know what? YOU'RE my new idol now. This was frikkin' amazing. Wow. This was the ultimate take on AJ Maya and Phoenix's relationship. It was so weird, in that game, how Maya only got mentioned once and then just as "A kid I know...". This makes perfect sense, that Nick would push her away and she would become the Master.

And, oh God, you write Master Maya perfectly. That job would eat her soul-it's pretty obvious in T&T that she doesn't really want to do it, but she would, out of duty. How she learned to mask her emotions, how she was angry about being left alone and ten kinds of sad because of her life-that makes sense, dead-on. I really enjoyed it, you even described her physically how I pictured her as an adult.

Post-lawyer Phoenix was sweet as well, and Pearls. Liked how you made her the reason things started working.

Looking forward to the rest. Keep up the awesome writing!
Lex Lexa chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
That was great, I think it was a little bit rushed at the end, I mean, it started off AMAZING, the first chapter was genius. Maybe you could have padded it out a little to build up to a kiss, like a fight or something. Sorry, I'm all about the drama ;)
Umi-kun chapter 3 . 12/16/2008
I was getting ready to b*tch-slap Maya and Pearl, serisouly, it was that good. xD

But the ending certainly made up for it, thank GOD, haha.
Sir Gimp of Baath chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
Cute! I like.
Toby Danger chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
Most Phoenix/Maya stories are either fluff or general happy times, so it's nice to see one where Phoenix and Maya's relationship isn't so perfect, and nicely written to boot. You did a great job of making us understand their anger towards each other, and kept the tension simmering. I flew through the pages, hoping thatt sooner or later they would begin to open up to each other. The ending was great, sweet but without being too sappy.

You wrote a wonderful tale, it was a pleasure to read.
LazyLaze chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Ah, this is very well written and very sad. I've never read a fic before where Maya responded to Nick with disdain and hatred. The false sweetness was what really got to me, though. It made me feel bad :( (but I guess that was the point, eh? Hehe). But, it was an interesting fic, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! 10/10, and keep writing for Ace Attorney, please XD!