Reviews for Foul Language
NorthernShinigami chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Type your review here...
Crystal Hope Dragon chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
This was cute, hot, romantic, and had a point. I'm impressed.
alguien22792 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
haha you make kurogane such a pervert~

but it was HOT! XD

i love the end, so cute
kygirl101 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
AW! The ending was cute and made me squeal but the rest made me SQUEAL! XD Lawls!

Wonderful smut, and now a total fave! Hot, nosebeed worth, and utterly adorable (well, as much so as smut can be). Not to mention that the fear of commintment that Fay seems to have is total WIN! Many, many kudos and cookies~!

cdsmm chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Woah, Fai was just so startled there; poor thing. But they're still so sexy! P I love the dialogue, and how there was a LOT of it. Well, I couldn't really see this one working out if there were little dialogue, considering that the promt is dirty talk. Great job once more!
polaroidDoctor chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Amazing! w Very well dne!
Mirika chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
If this doesn't make a fan hot and bothered halfway through then I don't know what will.

terrific way of writing it, I can imagine it'd be funny writing it the other way around too (though if I tried I'd end up in an unmovable fit of giggles curled up on the floor) so it's good as is too XD wonderful writing! I'm definitely going to look into your other stories as well!

Dew the Do chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Is okay. It's very hot even without a climax:P
Kaitlin chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
First, about your author's note, I think you're right. Yup. xD Anyway, you're just amazing. Please never ever stop writing ffs for obsessed little fangirls with no lives (like me). And I realized after I reviewed one of your other stories and went to your profile that I read another one of your stories like, a long time ago and absolutely loved it. But I hadn't realized it was the same author until then. If that makes any sense. Basically I thought you were amazing then too! Er but I'm not really saying anything relevant. I love how you keep them both very in character, because frankly if they're gonna be OOC then what's the point of calling it Kurofai? Just your writing style floors me everytime, and Kuro's dirty talk was so sexy! xD Actually what I really appreciate are the descriptions of Fai through his eyes, and those were great as well so really I have nothing bad to say. Um, good job and please keep churning out the Kurofai goodness! (Btw I dunno if you're into -man or not but if you ever wanted to write say a Yullen fic (hint nudgewink) you'd be my hero forever.) Much love, thanks a bunch! I look forward to so much more in the future.
twiinklestar chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
HOE! That was mean! How could you do that to me XP *shakes head* so cruel...

Good job though... never seen anybody end a fic with him walking out O_o
reviewer micah chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
DAMN IT! This cannot be completed man! They haven't finished smexing! XD You are one evil person for leaving it hang like that! xD Just jokes, it was AWESOME! SUPPORT KURGY AND FAI! :D

P.S There better be a sequel, or I'll throw paper at you! xD
bitchboughtmycookie chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
The end was great! I loved this! Great job XD
glassbowl chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Is there a sequel to this? They didn't even get to finish! I'm already at the edge of my seat... what a cliffhanger!

Akuro chapter 1 . 1/3/2009

lol that was so good u got me soundin like tony the tiger;p

but no that was really really awesome] i absolutly love this paring and how u depicted the characters! very realistic to me;p
MageMeow chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
hottest lemon i've ever it, though they were not able to relieve themselves..haha..