Reviews for Noise
Sevita chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
This was very interesting. Not only because the sex was well written, but the combination of present tense and the idea of putting so much emphasis on sound worked beautifully!
alguien22792 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
aw the end was so freaking cute

and the whole plot was really interesting

doumeki being the noisy one in bed, i can't avoid laugh XD
EMOyuriRulez chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
YOU DO NOT SUCK AT WRITING! YOU ARE AWESOME! I LOVE YOU! LOL

arigatou for writing this wonderful story :D
Jess Anime chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
That was just made of hotness. I love this pairing and I just started reading it like two days ago. I'm so happy I started.
secret-ink-writer chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
HOT
Valerie Blakewell chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Neh, you don't suck! You write very well!
tomo23 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
E

Write more. I know, I know I probably sound crazy to you.

But shame on you for thinking your writing sucks. I should slap you. No really, I won't... I don't even know you... but you get the point.

3 Keep it up.
Sexykill69 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
the part at the end was too cute! Very good!
Zurelily chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Aww, cute!
Naresome Hyakujuu chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I actually like this. It's really good. I like the characterization. I may use this idea in my Holic fic I'm writing. I like it very much.

You don't suck. At least not as much as me XD
Allychik6 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I thought the end was pretty good. It is true that the return to normal doesn't come across quite as well as it could. But it is there. I think if you make the I love you not bold and set You're an idiot in a different paragraph. That might help. It would at least emphasize the two phrases differently.

I liked it a lot.
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
this is nice. .. well, the other fics depicts a very noisy watanuki..haha..it does makes sense that when theyre in bed, its the opposite. nice smut.
ani chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
i love it when people work the little twist like this so well! really, the idea sound so ooc for them, but this is so second-nature. it's beautiful!

and i love the last para, bringing them back the their real world!
animaven chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I like how they revert back to their own usual selves after sex.
Lady Serena Sparrow chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
You do not suck at writing! The description was really good (had a nice mental image and a nosebleed thank you very much) and the theme overall was adorable. Loved the ending.