Reviews for FOX Chronicles
Guest chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
cant wait to read chapter 4 . its great.
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
This is good so far!
ForeverFallen76 chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
As I have been recently reading "The Nightshade" again, I decided to look at your other works and stumbled across this one. And I must say, I really like it as I don't think I have read anything of similarity. Close, but not quite, you know?

Anyways, It looks awesome so far and I cannot wait until you update this story again! I know that "The Nightshade" is your first priority, but I can hope for an update soon, can I not? LOL! Also, I really am not a big fan of Naruto/Sakura fics unless they start from childhood and she has a different personality from Cannon.

I just cannot stand her behavior towards Naruto. I am a Fan of unusual pairings with Naruto like: Anko, Kurenai, Yugao, Yakumo, Hana, Ami, Mei, Temari, Yugito, Fuu, Samui, Karui, Kurotuschi (Iwa), (female Orochimaru, Haku, Gaara, or Itachi) and various others of the like.

The more common pairing like: Hinata, Ino, and Sakura are alright, but I favor Hinata more so than the others. Anyways, great chapter and I can't wait until you update. Later.
adsf chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
really good cant wait for the next one
xNINJABLADE45x chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
good work this is narusaku right
Slicerness chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
ok, BETTER idea, they could just NOT tell anyone, it would have worked when the kyuubi was sealed in the first place. sure some people may have suspected after either A. naruto openly used it's chakra or B. akatsuki came after him. but at that point no one would have cared. already realising the demon was locked safely...

sorry about that, just broke into an acidentle rant there i did.

anyway, i still think naruto is having to much faith in humanity here. even with the chance of having the new kyuubi on their side, people are stupid. they're going to try and 'get revenge' or some such pull honkey.
Narutomasterfan chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
Thats a great story. Just try and make it a narusaku
wolvknight chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
Interesting idea plz update soon
Keiko Sahara chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
I love this story. I love the idea of a baby 9 tailed fox. This is a very interesting story and well worded. I'm definantly putting it in my favorites. You should have a scene where Kuro mets Akamaru and the two become best friends, or either Kiba helps Naruto raise it. But you can write it how you want, its ur story. Love it, Chow. BTW year of the cheetah. I'm trying to convert people from the year of the tiger, its over used. If you agree to this put it in your profile.
Raptor2001 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
it is very interesting story ... too early to review but i alraedy add to my story... it is pretty interesting of opening ..
Sleeper chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Alright, I never saw this before so I apologize for not reviewing it. An interesting idea you have, I would honestly like to see where it goes. Kyuubi and Naruto raising a child together. That should be interesting to say the least. Makes me wonder about the Kyuubi in this, I know you referred to it as an 'it' but I still wonder. I know it has been a while since you posted this but I must admit to some curiosity about this. I'm sorry for not leaving a signed review but I'm too lazy to sign in. Next one will be a signed one, I promise.
Crimson Shikyo chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
what the hell! wheres the update! i wanna know what happeneds next!
tokuakuma chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I really hope u continue this story, even though it's only the first chapter its very interesting and really capture my attention. Its very original and the way you capture the emotion of the characters was very interesting as well lol might sound weird but i can see you put some thought when u wrote this. I really hope u continue story.
Isagi chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
It’s really interesting so far. Hope you get a chance to update it soon!
Sprig chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
that's very noble of naruto. and prolly a little selfish of him as well because a lil me in the back of my mind is telling me he prolly wants answers as to that title kyuubi keeps calling him as well as what's going on with his eyes.