Reviews for The Good Boy
Brook Willis chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Wow! This is a very good story. It's really interesting to me anyways since I live in Waverly, so it's easier to imagine. Good job!
Gerardfan chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
Enjoyed this story especially. I think all of your stories that I've read so far, are excellent and have plausible plots and actions.
Hotch Fan chapter 7 . 3/22/2010
Really, really fantastic fic.

I love how you writen Hotch, really great work.

Love it !
Hotch Fan chapter 6 . 3/22/2010
This so unfair, he can't just be free !

Poor Hotch :(

Great character, again :)
Hotch Fan chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
Amazing chapter : )

Really well written.

Love it !
Hotch Fan chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
Great chapter, again : )

I'm very curious now as to how this case go.
Hotch Fan chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
Another great chapter!

I think you are doing the character really fine :D
Hotch Fan chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Good chapter.

Really enjoying your story, thanks!
Hotch Fan chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Good start.

I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this.

I love read 'No-romance' Hotch stories.
constantlycold chapter 7 . 1/11/2010
Wow! I must have read this 100 times since i found it a couple months ago! I loved all this Hotch backstory and his relationships with the other members of the team. nice voices!

I hope you someday write another young!Hotch story working with this team again... it's really great!
WriterJC chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Thank you for writing this! I loved this bit of back story on Hotch. Great job, and terrific character voices.
odd-in-many-ways chapter 7 . 8/1/2009
Nice work. This story thread was asking to be written and you handled it really well, especially the Gideon/Hotch interaction with some nice Rossi thrown in.

Well done. :)
jeannieann chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
really like this one too. really good writing. :)
Dreamy-Orion chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
Very well-writen story. It reads like you're watching an episode. *mems*
Dani347 chapter 4 . 12/10/2008
I think you're missing a word in this sentence: "Sheridan shook his head; “Not with they were found. Should it be "with where they were found."?

First, you managed to answer a few things I've always found intriguing about the Iowa case. What was it that made it sitck so deeply in Hotch's mind, beyond just what happened and that it was an early case. It being the first case he worked on involving *children* makes sense. And, Gideon being the one to find Hotch in the shower after another boy was killed is a good explanation as to how he could immediately tie this case to the question Hotch asked in "A Real Rain"

I also see Hotch as someone who would have been a quiet kid (and I like the way he quietly joined in the conversation to add his insights to the profile) And, it fits that his reason for talking Therkorian would be so he couldn't take the easy way out and wanting the victims to have their day.

But, now I'm intrigued by the resentment and Hotch's "once a good boy, always a good boy remark."