Reviews for The Unknown Destiny of Amy Rose
yoyo chapter 22 . 11/8/2014
Ugh i just re-read this whole thing! YOU HAVE GOT TO CONTINUE THIS!-!-!-!- ! ! ! ! I NEED to know what's going to happen! ! ! !T_T pleeeeease find motivation! PLEASE! CONTINUE! UPDATE! I beg of you! *cries and gets on her knees* Please! This story is so awesome! So so good! Pleeeease!
AngelCake20 chapter 22 . 9/12/2014
Sigh... You did not just do this..
But still, your gaining reviewers as time goes by, so I hope we encourage you to continue this.
I will be waiting..
Dendriana chapter 22 . 6/22/2014
I have read plenty of SonAmy fanfics and I have to say that this is one of the best I've ever read so far. I don't usually write reviews, but I really am interested in this storyline. It has everything I've been looking for in a SonAmy fanfic: a strong background for Amy; an incredible adventure of power, heritage, and secrets; Sonic's realization of how important Amy is to him; and the focus that I feel Amy has been terribly deprived of in the Sonic series'.

I love that Amy has a great heritage that sets her apart from Sonic and everybody else. I love the fact that Sonic is chasing after her now. I love that she is taking her life in her own hands, despite the pain she may have caused her friends, she did it for herself so she could grow and become the woman she wants to be.

Having a few stories of my own that I have begun and have yet to finish, I understand how difficult it can be to keep going once you lost your source where you kept all of your favorite plot twists, characters, and inventive languages, but I implore you to continue! What a cliffhanger to leave the story at! I'm imaging Amy's receipt of this information being dramatic: Amy collapsing after the bombardment from the Elders, all of her friends feeling dumbstruck by the information (save for Tikal), and Sonic rushing to her side feeling displeased with their treatment of her as well as feeling a little bit inadequate being by her side knowing that the role that she is destined to play.

I'll be following this story for sure. I really want to be a part of what happens to her next!
victoriaharter chapter 22 . 8/23/2013
Oh my, i love your writing! I am obsessed with this story, please please please finish this story, i love it so much and you're so talented! xx
a paper flower chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
Oh, along with my other review, I have to say I love that you focused highly on Christianity. I don't see that a lot. It makes me smile.
a paper flower chapter 22 . 7/6/2013
I'm sorry for not reviewing as much as I should have. I feel really bad, because I feel the same way.
I don't know if this will help boost your will to write and continue this, but it might! Ok, in each category of things I like, I have one or two favorite stories. Whether it be Kaze to Tomoni for Nausicaa, or Brotherhood of the Dark for Kingdom Hearts, those are the stories that I believe are the best and the most worth reading. This one definitely goes in that category.
I love this story so much. This is the Sonic story that would put a big smile on my face when a new chapter came. That I was so into the story that I'd absentmindedly think that all the terminology is in Sonic. These characters seem so alive, and I love this so much. I love the fact that this is all centered around Amy, who is my favorite character. She has a much bigger role in this than the typical damsel-in-distress, and I really like that. I like the way Sonic realized how much she meant to him. How Kaden loves and respects Amy, and Tahl (I believe) has a crush on Kaden. I love Kanti too. Tikal was amazing to be put in the story, and I love how much it is shown that Amy's friends care for her. And I'm just so excited to see how this story plays out. (And I love the songs at the beginning. I know most of them. .)
Again, I'm really sorry for not reviewing every chapter. I promise, and I mean PROMISE, that if you continue, I will leave really descriptive and long reviews on each new chapter. I just need you to continue. So, please do. :)
14-Ann-Chan chapter 22 . 6/22/2013
Wow! Great job do far! I will be waiting for the next chapter someday :)
Guest chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
Lol I'm so so posses right now. I keep thinking what Amy's gonna do and how will Evelyn come into this, as well as if sonic would be heartbroken too! Grr..

Thanks! :)

DeathAngelAssassin
Reader chapter 22 . 5/24/2013
Please continue the story I started reading it a while ago and it's great!
april7000222 chapter 22 . 5/23/2013
Well, this sucks...I got to chapter 22 thinking that I was going to read about the awesome things that would happen next, then I was like NOOOOOOOOOOO! UPDATE QUICKLY! I LOVE THIS STORY!
Anonymous chapter 22 . 3/3/2013
When do you think you will continue this story? This is the best story on fanfiction!
Dinode chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
This chapter is actually somewhat like an idea I had for a story I had, I like the balance you are giving their romance and how you are portraying it in a mature manner.
Superstar chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
I love the fact you put Christian stuff on this story because I'm a Christian my self. I believe in god a lot:)
yoyo chapter 22 . 1/30/2013
-_-
... WHY! WHY CRUEL WORLD WHYYYYYYY! TT this story was awesome! I don't mind waiting! I'll review everyday if i have to! Just Please! PLEASE! I love this story... *insert heart* ur awesome! Please update soon EX3

Love,
A fan/yoyo
Guest chapter 22 . 1/25/2013
Please finish the story, I want to know the end. Will Sonic and Amy get together or fall apart? Will Amy take over the tride? or her sister? Sorry if this may be mispelled this is my first time reviewing.