Reviews for How a Gentleman wins a Lady
Guest chapter 19 . 12/17/2015
I dont like this chapter it reminds me of sweeney todd
Mydearstar chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
He rapped the poor girl?
Oh my god! Its really disgustingly wonderous how a human can be lower than an animal!
Rapping,killing and...
Heart of books chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Where is the cat ? I hope that she will be in the story .
A fan chapter 27 . 5/24/2011
Thank you for writing this story!

I can realate to Erik. i was born with an emoniontless face, missing fingures, and clubbed feet. i feel so lucky i have a family that loves me. i just want to hug Erik, and show him someone cares. when i was in third grade, a boy ran away from me screaming "monster" it really hurt me. now i know that he was just nervous and not sure what to say. people are scared and unaccepting of things they don't understand.

Seeing a story like this where he ends up happy and with the girl of his dreams makes me happier than anything. It gives me hope that maybe my story will end the same way. Your amazing writing is something I will share with my friends and family. Because it is stories like these and writers like you that give a person hope.

A fan
Marish chapter 27 . 2/9/2011
Awwwwwwwww- I LOVED the ending! I just finished reading the entire story, and I really liked your take on things :) I never knew what was going to happen. I recommend finding a good betareader to check your grammar, spelling, and continuity, though. If you spend more time editing, your writing talent will shine through! Keep up the good work.
anonymous chapter 24 . 10/7/2009
nice idea on the plot. horrific writing... I could never tell what was going on when.
Mahersal chapter 28 . 9/18/2009
Phantomrose93 chapter 28 . 9/15/2009
definately! )
BombtasticSkittles chapter 28 . 9/15/2009
YEZ!
debkay chapter 28 . 9/15/2009
I loved how your story ended. I personally don't want a sequel-you tied everything up so beautifully.

I'd rather see you start another story!
Wood Dragon chapter 28 . 9/15/2009
Yes, yes, do have a Part II, as long as it is EC of course !
htr17 chapter 28 . 9/14/2009

Yes for a part 2!
arielise chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
This was a really good chapter just like the first.
arielise chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I like this so far and I love the details :)
Phantomrose93 chapter 27 . 8/21/2009
WONDERFUL! i am so sad it's done, but o so happy with the ending. ) you have officially made my day! YAY!)