Reviews for Security Breech
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! You got played 'hide.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I actually burst out laughing at this. GREAT!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
This is completely worthy of a second chapter, detailing how Lennox shared the news that Hide's afraid of Santa with Sam, Sarah, Epps, whoever... and how they reacted.
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I'm DYING of laughter here, because I could so EASILY see this happening! LMFAO! Brilliant. :)
ichigo-tsubasa chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I kept on viewing ironhide as an exited child. The level of enthusiasm he used to freak out is about equal. Cute comes to mind
Wredan chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This was great. Loved the hilarity of Ironhide discovering the human holidays.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
SO MUCH FUN! Please, continue writting!
arctapus chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
There aren't enough words to tell you the awesomeness of this story. God, this is so funny. I love Ironhide and will together. You captured them in their purest form. Thank you for this story. Its gold.
Trucking girl 1109 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
lol loved the story enjoyed it a lot! :)
Raven Black chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Hahaha. Poor Ironhide! But that was an awesome trick to pull. I never thought about how they would interpret Santa Clause. Good fun!
Foxbear chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
See! This kind of story is exactly the reason I don't read fanfics in front of my mother. She looks at me funny when I start giggling like an idiot. And gasping out "Ironhide...Santa...Box." between giggles just doesn't cut it for an explanation.

Keep up the good work.
amber8807 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
HA! I love it! I can just see ironhide run from a gift from Santa!
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
oh my gawd that was pure genius xD I was laughing harder and harder until I couldnt breather anymore ahahaa loved it!

Krazi-1
myers1978 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
aaaw D Poor Hide! Scared of Santa lol
ABSilverstreak chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
As always, wonderful stories from you. This was absolutely adorable and funny as all hell. :D Poor 'Hide...I definitely see him getting freaked out by Santa. XD