Reviews for Ridiculology
marsbareater12 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Nice...love it. I write the cliched crap-as you put it-butr its nice to read some crack-fic. At least I find the shift key! And spellcheck!
hippopotomonstrosesquipedalio chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I would do anything for another chapter of this. Seriously. Just say the word. It's an offer I won't refuse. Hell, I'd even punch Renesme and as we all know it's nearly impossable to hit her because she is just so darn cute. But maybe you should have me do something I would take less pleasure in. Like hug Bella or force Maximum into a meeting in a confernece room.
Oh Nathalie chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
oh my freakin gawd! That was super funny! Even though I hated it so much. It wasn't what I expected. But it was funny, so that lightened the mood. :D
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
hahaha! I totally agree!
chelash chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I'm so sick of the whole cliches (and yes, I may have written a cliche myself...it was only ONE "Bella hurts herself" and it was my first Twilight fic so I hope that I'm forgiven...I learnt from my mistakes...)

I couldn't help but chuckle the whole way through this, and really, it's a detailed description of what people actually write nowadays!
MilkshakeFanfiction chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Rosealyn: *bows down* This is the most amazing thing I have ever read on the face of the planet. It was hysterical! Kim and I frequently read through summaries of Twilight fanfiction just to make fun of them. You are an amazing human being. *worships*

Kim: You have no idea how many times Rosealyn and I come onto this page and make a list of all the cliches. I applaud you and I must say, this fic so was flippin funny!
angelfan86 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I must start off by addressing your comment on the horrible spelling and grammar that exists in the world of fan fiction. I 100% totally agree with you. But I don't blame the writers. I blame the public school system. So thank you for speaking my mind for me. Kudos to you.

About the actual story itself, I thought it was amazingly hysterical! Again, I give you Kudos. Keep it up! :)
rose-Grace chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
THIS IS JUST TERRIBLE! I CAN'T BELIVE YOU WOULD DO THIS!

JK! I loved it i must say you did a good job making it as cliche as possible and I am always up for making fun of others )
HairSpunofGold chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
ugh i know what you mean the ones where they change the story enomasly i usually dont like the all human ones (there are a few good one i like) i mean its a vampire story also the odd pairings. my favorite are short stories about the Cullens with are the most interesting ones
Opal Roseblossom chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Ahaha.

Haha.

Ha.

That was hilarious. Oh my. For once in my life I am happy that I clicked on the Twilight section of this site.

Making fun of Prego Bella means you might as well make fun of Meyer herself. XD