Reviews for 24 looks good on you
shyshell21 chapter 34 . 1/7
Hello,
I was just reading your story and was wondering if you will finish it? I really enjoyed reading it and I was curious how it will end:)
Michelle
Speedyraider chapter 20 . 6/25/2013
i have missed your I want looking for it this morning and found it reread it and love it all over again please say you'll update soon
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 34 . 2/5/2012
Love this chapter and story so far! hoping to read more!
limalimalemur chapter 28 . 6/8/2011
story 2! story 2! story 2! story 2! story 2! story 2! story 2! story 2! story 2! story 2! story 2!
ClumsyShopaholic chapter 34 . 3/26/2011
omg i love the story so far and cant wait to read the next chapter! I think the girls name should still be Renesmee carlie cullen and the guys name should be anthony emmet cullen...cant wait to read the next chapter so pls udate, i know its been ages but i really want to know what happens next! xoxo
karencullen2007 chapter 15 . 3/17/2011
Damn hot sex, I want edward to take care of JACOB!
Live-Life-Louder chapter 34 . 12/26/2010
For a girl: Abbigale Grace, Shelbii Lynn, Carson Blake, Riley Grace, Lindsy Ray

For a boy: Carter James, Carson Blake, Carson Anthony, Stefan James, Damon Michael
jaylyn793 chapter 34 . 12/12/2010
i love this story it is really good. i think that the present was from victoria. maybe she put somebody's fingers in the box? :) As for the babies names I like Makynlee for a girl and Levi for a boy. and i really love the name Karter for a girl but that might sound too boyish. Great story hope you update the next chapter soon!
Topaz.Emerald.Onyx.Sexy chapter 34 . 12/12/2010
I love it so far. I can't wait until you update it :) Cheers!
bellaluv chapter 34 . 12/12/2010
I love your story its so cute please update!
projectviviana chapter 34 . 11/18/2010
It should be Annabell and Nathaniel! :)

Awesome chapter!

And what a cliffy!

Omg, I bet it's something... gruesome.

Definitely looking forward to the next chapter.

V xoxo
boom-chaka-lacka-boom chapter 17 . 11/15/2010
breaking the treaty does not seem like a good idea...
boom-chacka-lacka-boom chapter 16 . 11/15/2010
wow. jake is officially a douche bag. a kanyewest '09 VMA sized douche bag.
Elusive Pixie chapter 34 . 10/18/2010
Great story! I've enjoyed reading it. Can't wait till the next chapter!
SimplyKatKat chapter 34 . 10/16/2010
hi. OMG... i am a new reader.. and i just love this story.. i've been obsessed with Ah stories lately and this is like my first with vampires in a long time. i just love your story so much.

for the names.. well...

Catherine and Adrian

or

arianna and michael..

just love those names..

anyway.. keep up the fantastic work..