Reviews for Shadows
KoolAidGregg chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
this is a really good poem! _ This is one of my favorite books ever! you should definetly get an A
Rocka.NGW chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I know I'm late on rewiewing but this is really good. I loved the book, the movie, and I love this poem. I hope you got a good grade on this because you deserve one:)!
Transitory07 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
this is very creative. I didn't read the book, just saw the movie so your poem reminded me of it all. I hope you got a good grade too :)
Addicted2Alison chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Wow-that was so amazing, words truly fail me! How well you captured Astrid's spirit, the way she felt and saw things at each home. Great work, just amazing! Kepp it up!
let-darkness-come chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
i think i that teacher doest give you a good grade then u should jump her

aka really good!
DevianceIsBliss chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I think you deserve nothing less than an A. I adore White Oleander and this poem really nailed it down. I love it! A wonderful job!

Scarlet Moon At Midnight chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I liked this poem.

I could see Astrid really writing this.
CloudChaserMcGuirk chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Love this poem! I really like how you did it the way Astrid pasted a bunch of different words together from her mom's letters and sent it to her.
applepielover chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
That was beautiful. I love this piece so much. It's moving and I love the word choice.
kaykoxkazaki chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
this is AMAZING.

i love the ending.
Noloc3 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
If book reports weren't so strict to a certain format I'd say this would be exactly that. I like your play on words and the exact time line of Astrid's story. I think there's really no way to criticize a poem, however, because it's a persons feelings put to words.

Hope you got a well earned A because you expressed yourself quite well )
beckybloop chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I haven't finished the book yet, I'm only on the part where Claire and Astrid go to visit her mother, so i stopped where i was in your poem. It was very good, i never had a very creative mind. The book so far is great too, I've never read anything like it!

-Becky T.
Melancholy Ink Splatter chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I really enjoyed this. You showed Astrid's feelings very well.

Nice work!

-MIS
Gizelle LeAnna chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I thought it was a perfect summary of what Astrid went through and how she feels. It was fun to find the descriptions of the different foster mothers. White Oleander really is my favorite book, there should be more fanfictions about it. I am inspired to read the book again now. :D
EmCity chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I thought this was all in all a good piece. I have read and re-read this book a thousand times so I was very familiar with every foster mother and thought that you described them well enough so that even a person with less understanding than I could tell who you were trying to describe. I appreciated how you incorporated your owm words with very distinct quotes from the book.