Reviews for Night After Night
LeslieRose chapter 4 . 3/1
"Listen, um, could you not kill me again? Because Angela was very clear that I only get one injection of cheerleader blood."

I laughed so hard at this. Haha.
sweetlilsunshine chapter 49 . 10/29/2013
I loved how this played out, especially the two kids in the end. I'm a little sad Noah never existed though. I loved him in the one episode he played a part in on the show.
apatheticbastard chapter 49 . 1/29/2010
I know you finished this quite a while ago, but I only just joined and wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed this story. I loved the dream sequences at the begining, you really drew me in.

You have a very good writing style, keep it up!
Awaris chapter 49 . 11/18/2009
A great story! And I think I like your Author's notes just as much as the story itself:) it's amazing to see how much you've thought everything you write through. I probably still like your DBH story better though, because the end seems to me more believable and... okay, I may just as well admit it, appealing. I like the idea that to a certain extent, they might sray - let's say untamed by the society. (Btw, I just loved Elle scratching him.. but I guess I'm a little damaged myself:)
momentsinseptember chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
God, I'm in love with your stories. I'm going to the next chapter-sorry for the short review.
nara21b chapter 49 . 9/28/2009
Thank you for the best 3 days of my month.I can't even Imagine how my week would look without this you SO much.
Lara-Van chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
SYELLE FOREVER! HE IS GOING TO BE TORTURED BY HER MEMORY FOR ETERNITY, SINCE THE WRITERS HAVE MADE IT CLEAR WITH ICKY-SYLAIRE THAT THEY'RE NOT BRINGING HER BACK!

Okay, that was maybe a little extreme. But when it comes to Heroes, I have two rules. #1- Peter can be set up with anyone (ANYONE, excepting slash because I generally don't like slash) and it will be hot and work like a charm (given proper writing and understanding of the characters. #2- Syelle is my only official ship. I can set Elle up with Peter. And I can set Sylar up with Claire. But only temporarily. Any fic with those pairings has to END with Syelle. Because it is the be-all and end-all for all Heroes ships.

Except, possibly, for Mocah (Molly/Micah). I love Mocah.

Not that any of this has anything whatsoever to do with your fic...
Lara-Van chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
Heehee...

So full of awesome. You gotta admit, it was a pretty solid explanation. Anybody I know would have bought it (well, except for me, because apparently I have a brain like Woodward and Bernstein), and that was full of awesome.
Lara-Van chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
Oh. My. God.

I'm not quite sure how to respond. Except to say: amazing.
Lara-Van chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
Powers, full of awesome. I love coming up with new superpowers. You know what really helps me? If I go and read websites about advanced physics concepts (simplified, obviously, so that our non-mathematical writers' brains can understand them) and try to come up with a way that physics concept could be manipulated to be a power.

I would tell you one of the really cool ones I came up with, but since I'm planning on using it in a fic I'll be writing in a few months, I don't want to give away my ace of spades too soon.
Lara-Van chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Well, since there's no more of Death Becomes Her (at least for the moment), I've decided to read Night After Night.

I like it. It's quite awesome and looks like a very original concept.
lv63 chapter 49 . 8/27/2009
an amazing ending for an amazing story! sad that its over!

this is by far one of my favorite syelle fics ever!
Hornless Bull chapter 49 . 8/19/2009
Great Story, with a happy end. I like how the kids discovering their powers. Am looking forward to your other stories.
Defying Definition chapter 49 . 8/18/2009
Oh, what a fantastic end! I love the Battlestar Galactica references at the close of the chapter. Well worth the wait! Thank you for sharing this story-it's been great to have the alternate universe to escape to since the actual show was so disappointing (at least for me).
Sakura Katana chapter 49 . 8/17/2009
Wow! It's over! A happy ending, but *sob* over! Elle's "You're Italian so you much be Catholic" thingy was pretty funny. I love Katie and Michael (any kid who's on the lookout for Cylon's is cool to me!). Great epilogue, and great fic overall. I really enjoyed it. :)