Reviews for Living Death
dreamerbydawn chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
damn it! I have tears in my eyes...this was absolutely beautiful...(wipes tears)

poor sirius... life never was easy for him was it? maybe its the tragedy that surrounds him, maybe its just his character but i absolutely love him... and i love this fic too!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Goodness,that was so so beautifully written out!Really love the feelings here and the ideas,god,scary and really well done!
SokkasFirstFangirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2011

This is really possible, if the Marauders hand't forgiven him I don't think Sirius could have carried on...
expiry 4.23 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I always wondered what Sirius might have done after the 'werewolf' incident if James, Remus, and Peter had refused to listen to his explanation as to why he did it. If they'd walked out on him, would he be strong enough to keep on? I'm not sure. This was a very plausible (and very poignant) take on what might happen...powerful insight; a deeply moving character study.

I've always liked first person POV. It makes the story more personal. You write it well.
verity candor chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Yeeargh! Oh, the depression!
Anne Lessing chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I take it this isn't related to the real chain of events in the book...I don't know, but I just didn't like this one as much as your other two. I think you could have delved into Remus's emotions more-this story felt like just a recounting of what happened on the day Sirius died. I like the basic plot idea, though.
Awefulbeautifullife chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I loved it. It was beautiful. It almost made me cry. Usually I am not a fan of the Remus/Sirius pairing but that was just too amazing not to love.