Reviews for The Tears of a Dragon: Book 4 Days of Future Past
Vld chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Nice! That opening fits well with Urd's role in all of this. Long as she doesn't go "nipaaa!" Much as she's got the same kind of destiny as Rikka does in Higurashi, the cute act would be wasted on her. Does Mara stand for Rikka's ghostly demonic alter-ego?
Dragon Man 180 chapter 16 . 9/2/2013
This chapter was well worth the wait. Kagura and Kanna are free and get to be true sisters, naraku had an awesome one winged angel fight and still went down for good, Ranma found the Power Of Love and helped finish of Rubies, the group in the past is coming home... There needs to be a big meet up and day long party, everyone deserves some reunion and relaxation time.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 15 . 9/29/2011
great stories!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 15 . 4/28/2011
Ukyo's new armor is badass, can't wait to see Zhu Shu's reaction to her wearing it. I think a tackle glomp would be appropriate. Naraku is so screwed.
Narsil chapter 15 . 4/26/2011
Good to see this one continued, I thought it was dead. PLEASE complete this book!
Shadowalker666 chapter 15 . 4/26/2011
Very happy to see a chapter after so long, I hope that there are many more ready or almost ready to go.

A good chapter. I think you need a good picture of Ukyo in her armour though by the way it sounds.

You have a very good and interesting story going here and I am hoping it is one that you will keep going for a long time to come as I hate seeing good stories come to a finish.
Shadowalker666 chapter 14 . 1/12/2011
I decided to hold my review until I had read all four books up till the current end.

An excellent and very well done crossover universe full of humour and love but also much adventure, passion and heartache.

The fourth book shows a world which at times is darker than the one shown in the other three books but also at times a world which is both lighter and full of hope as the human world learn more of what is around them and accepts it rather than reject it fear.

I hope that soon we will see more chapters posted and you will keep it going for a long time to come.
daylitdream chapter 14 . 1/30/2010
good to see your writing again... whenever a writer makes no contact for a long time I am always afraid they have died (happened to two of my favorite authors, now I am traumatized)anyhow excellent job as always... I don't know whether I love or hate cliffhangers XD
Dragon Man 180 chapter 14 . 1/26/2010
Oh man... the minute she's freed from Naraku's control... Zhu Shu is going to rip him apart so badly he'll take at least a week to regenerate. I'm eager to see how things go in the upcoming battle.
YuriFan5 chapter 14 . 1/24/2010
And so the plot thickens... or something like that. I liked this chapter, despite how late it was. I understand though, life gets in the way of us all.

I like teh way that Seshoumaru appears in the future.
MorikoNightdream chapter 13 . 7/29/2009
Gah, I stayed up all night reading this -; I just couldn't seem to stop. Can't wait for the next bit -
Dragon Man 180 chapter 13 . 6/30/2009
I love it when the bad guys fight between themselves. I can't wait to see how things go from here! But I can totally see the people against youkai being in for a big shock when the Furinkan students defend their youkai comrades and fight the exterminators. Heaven help them if the time travelers are back, Tatewaki will be a big threat! Add in the Senshi and you've got the exterminators in big trouble. But I can just see the Senshi laughing about the idea of them working together with youkai against bad guys after every thing calms down.
daylitdream chapter 13 . 6/29/2009
Wow 2 chapters in a row. Thank you very much and keep up the good work. I liked your technical descriptions on how the curse operates especially. It is rare that a fanfic author is capable of creating a plausible and well thought out explanation for their plot devices.
YuriFan5 chapter 13 . 6/29/2009
The plot thickens, so to speak. I really liked this chapter, especially the steamy bathroom scene *drool*. Thanks for updating!
XStylus chapter 13 . 6/29/2009
I just noticed that your usage of the word Nannichuan is a bit mistaken. I believe you actually mean to use Nyannichuan. Nannichuan is the Spring of Drowned Man. Nyannichuan is the Spring of Drowned Young Girl.