Reviews for More Than Words
Sk8rgrl69 chapter 9 . 1/18
in this story you have made me squeal, cry, laugh, and angry. all in nine chapters. do continue, for i cannot wait for the reactions from the parents
Lord Asmodeus chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
The extremely odd moment...

Something in Canon always so disgusted you, and still does...

Yet Fanfiction, such as this, makes you feel endeared towards the show...

Odd, definitely, considering before this fic I would most likely of considered HSM quite nonsensical...

Yet here I am endeared to a character called Sharpay, and to a lesser (much) extent Gabrieilla...
lealbee chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
I know it's been (obviously) two years since you've last updated. That, and you've probably forgotten about this story, but I would love it if you'd post another chapter. You've kept us hanging :'( It's a really good story and it just got interesting so it's sad to see that you stopped updating it.

Sorry for rambling :']
Zweley chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
This story is good! Woah, please update soon!
Firepaw15 chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Please continue/update this story! I'm really looking forard to more of this.
JESSIE18XOXO chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
This is awsome and very well written xx
Guest chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
I know it's been a really really long time since you last updated this story, but I just recently found this story and I really hope you continue it :) pleaaaase! :D
babyvfan chapter 9 . 8/9/2011
May I guess say Sharpay's mom is the biggest bitch I ever met. I really hope she doesn't try to break apart gabpay and really hope nothing else more serious happens to sharpay's lungs.
babyvfan chapter 8 . 8/9/2011
Omy my goddness, I am loving this story. I loved how you slowly developed Sharpay's and Gabriella's friendship, then turned it into romance. I love it.
supercalifragiwatever chapter 9 . 7/22/2011
I dig it
jadegreen27 chapter 9 . 7/17/2011
I am glad you decided to continue with this story. Hoping to read more from you soon
mila superstar chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
Finally an update! Id already accepted that this was one of those never-finished stories, but now you updated! YAY!

I cant wait for more!
MaxximumRide666 chapter 9 . 6/20/2011
Absolutely fuckin' awesome chapter, my friend! I swear, that was so damn amazing, totally worth the wait XD

I went back and re-read the whole thing, that's why it's taken me so long to get here and review, but i don't mind cos i had to get back into the flow of the story too ) and i'm so glad i did, cos it definitely made more sense having read all the way through )

Firstly, i wanna beat the crap outta Sharpay and Ryan's mom, she's an absolute bint, i really do hate her! But i'm glad Gabbie's mom is cool with it )

'Suddenly it occurs to me; my girlfriend is quite the Disney cliché.' - she is at that, loving the irony there XD

'"I'm just not sure I want to be around when someone tells mom and dad that both their children are gay."' - i laughed so hard at that, i actually think i have a stitch XD

I'm so glad you decided to write more and not give up on this, it's an amazing story, so beautifully written and i am SO glad you've finally got your butt back online, cos i've missed you like nothing else, my friend!

Keep on being your usual awesome self and everything will be groovy gravy )

Can't wait for more, you rock )
MissMonsters2 chapter 9 . 6/20/2011
Oh damn, just when I thought that Sharpay would soon be able to talk again...gotta wait another week now LOL

Why are Sharpay's parents such bitches? Esp. her mom.

Oh Buddha, slam dis bitch. LOL

I can't believe she even said that about Gabriella.

I read that a couple times just to make sure I didn't read it wrong.

Srs, dis bitch, how could she even.

I can't wait until Gabriella does something great in her life and then she's stuck childrenless and all her shareholders to her company refuse to do business with her and that the media will expose her ugly nature...leaving her with absolutely nothing...and then Gabriella will buy her estate/company LOL!

See who's working for who now!

Well, update soon :)
AnnaKendrick47 chapter 9 . 6/19/2011
Windeelrful, very sweet and deep! Loved it!