Reviews for Chocolate Enchantment
Absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for writing this story!
Can a house elf apparate in and out of the ministry?
You know i kinda missed the part where she had told him about the horcruxes... Maybe i read too fast.
I'm also wondering about Lily in severus his past. I take it that in your version, he wasn't in love with her?
Anyway, on to the next chapter
I'm so glad i found this story, i absolutely love it. I was a bit apprehensive about it at first due to the title. But the story is so much more than just accidental finding an soul-mate. On to the next chapter :)
SEVERUSfan1983 chapter 16 . 6/17
thats a bitchy unwife unloving thing for hermione to say that if it were not for severus she would be dating Ron
severusfan1983 chapter 14 . 6/17
how is GINNY runing erends if she CANT apparate yet?
severusfan1983 chapter 13 . 6/17
or somewhere they can both go together if they both live but the dark lord wins!
severusfan1983 chapter 13 . 6/17
why is severus still fighting the enchantment since they are married?
since Ron didnt have the potion that made them find their sould mates then hermione could give Ron the potion she and severus had and help ron find his soul mate (NOT HERMIONE)!
why doesnt she buy a TV for themselves then?
severusfan1983 chapter 10 . 6/16
how did hermione manage her animagus form when she didnt finish those lessons with minerva! before the headmasters death
severusfan1983 chapter 9 . 6/16
SO ANNOYING you talk about their sexual fruestation and you talk about their sex life and the moments ledding up to the sex but you never EVER write about the ACT its self and leave us wanting! PLEASE FIX THAT MISTAKE NOWWWWWWWWW
she should have used a truth potion on him when he told her about what really happened!
Severusfan1983 chapter 8 . 6/16
how can she still be angry with the twins when they with their potion made severus and hermione happen brought about her love and marriage etc and soul mate to the SEXYYYYY severus snape? how can she be mad at them for THAT? i would be thankful ! meeting me soul mate more so if my soul mate is Severus Snape!