Reviews for Chocolate Enchantment
KourtneyKhaos chapter 36 . 9/6
Great story!
gisela19wwe chapter 36 . 6/18
Just woow , this history was awesome . I loved the relathionship between Severus and H. Thank you so much for writing this love history and I wish J.K have not killed Severus and others , good job !
Thank you for sharing.
scarletblackdies chapter 3 . 3/30
Wow their arrangement is much complicated from diaries to secret meetings and so on.. Omg.
scarletblackdies chapter 2 . 3/30
Good chapter
scarletblackdies chapter 1 . 3/30
Omigosh I laughed so hard at the twins I loved them so much it reminds me of something resemble to them. This story is very entertaining author-san, you made me laughed so hard and I thank you because you made my day. I'm so excited to read futher.
gruen chapter 36 . 3/17
Wow! That was wonderful! Thank you for writing!
TJSweetman chapter 36 . 1/30
I loved this story so much! I feel so giddy and sad and happy all in one!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/15/2016
Gave up. Your writing is good and you can work a plot line pretty well but the romance is lackluster. There's nothing exciting about it. No emotion. It doesn't have to be dramatic but they just go from kissing to having sex to I love you so boringly.
Gill4623 chapter 36 . 10/7/2016
Loved it - fantastic story and very well written. Thank you for sharing it
NapEnthusiast chapter 36 . 7/18/2016
I have read this story in only a short amount of time because I wasn't able to stop once I had started! I love it! The characters are on point and I love the storyline. I think even though it's hard to write Snape loving anyone you did a great job in describing him as his normal self but at the same time as the loving person who needs Hermione. Thank you for a wonderful fanfiction that filled my last days!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 35 . 7/13/2016
This is the second time I have read this story and I still love it. Other than some small confusion about her ability/ danger of apparating and yet she still does, I thought this was a great story and well written. :)
Rumshjort chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Oh god gracious Ive never loved a fanfiction this much so early, holy
Guest chapter 36 . 3/27/2016
Brilliant!
annadedebr chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
Oh My God, I cannot believe how good this story is! I'm completly hooked! You write so well and your characters are amazing! Thank you so much!