Reviews for Chocolate Enchantment
Gave up. Your writing is good and you can work a plot line pretty well but the romance is lackluster. There's nothing exciting about it. No emotion. It doesn't have to be dramatic but they just go from kissing to having sex to I love you so boringly.
Gill4623 chapter 36 . 10/7
Loved it - fantastic story and very well written. Thank you for sharing it
blinger0804 chapter 36 . 7/18
I have read this story in only a short amount of time because I wasn't able to stop once I had started! I love it! The characters are on point and I love the storyline. I think even though it's hard to write Snape loving anyone you did a great job in describing him as his normal self but at the same time as the loving person who needs Hermione. Thank you for a wonderful fanfiction that filled my last days!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 35 . 7/13
This is the second time I have read this story and I still love it. Other than some small confusion about her ability/ danger of apparating and yet she still does, I thought this was a great story and well written. :)
Rumshjort chapter 1 . 3/29
Oh god gracious Ive never loved a fanfiction this much so early, holy
Brilliant!
annadedebr chapter 1 . 3/18
Oh My God, I cannot believe how good this story is! I'm completly hooked! You write so well and your characters are amazing! Thank you so much!
SaiyaCat chapter 36 . 3/9
That was Beautiful!
Fantomette34 chapter 7 . 2/13
Histoire vraiment géniale, les événements se déroulent, mêlant ceux écrits par JKR et les vôtres dans une parfaite harmonie, bravo !
Fantomette34 chapter 4 . 2/11
J'adore votre histoire, elle est géniale !
Merci pour le partage !
SaiyaCat chapter 14 . 2/1
Like Wow
Petite Mule chapter 35 . 1/15
It was great. Thank you.
Petite Mule chapter 1 . 1/10
Great start! You hooked me! Thank you
Guest chapter 36 . 11/9/2015
Absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for writing this story!
Guest chapter 35 . 11/9/2015
Can a house elf apparate in and out of the ministry?