Reviews for Hold Me, Please
That was so adorable!
Turtles18 chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
The last line was so... XD -Turtles:P
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Was it really necessary to make Wendy such a bitch? Jesus Christ, why does everyone in this fandom have to demonize the girls? Also, I doubt Craig would try to make a record out of womanizing girls. That seems more like Kenny's thing. And Tweek isn't a kawaii desu moe who relies on senpai Craig for everything.
Bianka B chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Aww this was so cute! :') I want to see that second date!
Gabi C chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
You have no idea of how much I love your fic ;w; seriously is one of my favorites! When I feel sad I come back and read again and again and it makes me feel better c: Even though Craig is a dick haha poor Wendy, BUT THE ENDING is just so ASKNCSKCD that I don’t care about Wendy! "Come with me to the park next week and I'll show you what I do on the second date," Yes, Yes, Tweek would love that c:
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Omg! Show us what Craig does on the second date! Please:3
htr chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I kinda feel sorry for Wendy, but Craig and Tweek getting together at the end was worth it.
DoubleSymphony chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
lolz

haha, Craigs so damn cool xD
shadixfox chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
that was SO cute. 8D

...I loved the ending line, btw. XD poor tweekers! I could see how he almost barfed though-I was pretty grossed out when Ms. Lovett was smashing those cockroaches, too. XD

"you're a queer, son."

"I know, Dad."

best line ever. XD
TheChickwithWickedAwesomeSocks chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
This is so cute! I have always adored Creek parings. Sweeney Todd is the best movie in the world! The songs are completely addicting! Loved it and would also love to see more!
Xray chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
that was really cute. loved it!
lfkdlkfjfd chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Is Tweek the lucky one, or Craig? I dunno, I kill to go see Sweeney Todd with either of 'em. Love Creek, love Sweney, it was a perfect match!
KittyScarlet chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Haha! Cute! Wendy was a bit of a... witch but still, I loved it! :D
RadianceRose chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Guess I forgot to review the first couple times through. Okay, so simply put: I love this story. The concept is just adorable. Sweeney Todd was possibly THE WORST movie to take Tweek to. Unless the goal is getting him to freak out and practically jump into Craig's lap, which is always good. :D I really like the way you wrote Craig in this one.
NailPolishRemover chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Craig's a bit of a jerk, but he makes up for it when he's with Tweek.

Really sweet. x3