Reviews for Hold Me, Please
shelby chapter 1 . 1/8
it was cute not really a fan of guy ones but this was sweet i approved
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
K so like, Sweeney Todd is my FAVOURITD MUSIClAL AND MOVIE! Not to mention Creek is my OTP so like, thank you. Thank you SO much
Mand chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
That was so adorable!
Turtles18 chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
The last line was so... XD -Turtles:P
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Was it really necessary to make Wendy such a bitch? Jesus Christ, why does everyone in this fandom have to demonize the girls? Also, I doubt Craig would try to make a record out of womanizing girls. That seems more like Kenny's thing. And Tweek isn't a kawaii desu moe who relies on senpai Craig for everything.
Bianka B chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Aww this was so cute! :') I want to see that second date!
Gabi C chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
You have no idea of how much I love your fic ;w; seriously is one of my favorites! When I feel sad I come back and read again and again and it makes me feel better c: Even though Craig is a dick haha poor Wendy, BUT THE ENDING is just so ASKNCSKCD that I don’t care about Wendy! "Come with me to the park next week and I'll show you what I do on the second date," Yes, Yes, Tweek would love that c:
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Omg! Show us what Craig does on the second date! Please:3
htr chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I kinda feel sorry for Wendy, but Craig and Tweek getting together at the end was worth it.
DoubleSymphony chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
lolz

haha, Craigs so damn cool xD
shadixfox chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
that was SO cute. 8D

...I loved the ending line, btw. XD poor tweekers! I could see how he almost barfed though-I was pretty grossed out when Ms. Lovett was smashing those cockroaches, too. XD

"you're a queer, son."

"I know, Dad."

best line ever. XD
TheChickwithWickedAwesomeSocks chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
This is so cute! I have always adored Creek parings. Sweeney Todd is the best movie in the world! The songs are completely addicting! Loved it and would also love to see more!
Xray chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
that was really cute. loved it!
lfkdlkfjfd chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Is Tweek the lucky one, or Craig? I dunno, I kill to go see Sweeney Todd with either of 'em. Love Creek, love Sweney, it was a perfect match!
KittyScarlet chapter 1 . 3/19/2009