Reviews for First Love Lost
Kmpcarter chapter 26 . 12/14/2020
I was hoping for a happy ending.
Fujoshi-Marie chapter 26 . 11/22/2020
Please please please write a sequel to this amazing brilliant story
K8 Whitlock chapter 26 . 10/21/2020
I wish there was a sequel because I can’t accept this ending. I’d like to return it now.
K8 Whitlock chapter 26 . 10/21/2020
I’m not crying your crying!
K8 Whitlock chapter 22 . 10/21/2020
Noooooooooo stop this madness
K8 Whitlock chapter 9 . 10/21/2020
“Tell him you died” I’m fucking crying
kirifox chapter 26 . 10/1/2020
I love this story, but it always makes me cry. I've read it several times because I like the way you play the characters off each other. But it is so tragic.

In my head I take it one step further. I see them meeting ten years later. And this time it is right for them. This time the timing is right. Their love grew up and they no longer lose themselves in it. This time their feet stay on the ground, while their hearts soar.
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 26 . 6/30/2020
Okay this was a little insane. Honestly, if I were Bella, I'd bailed long before she did. I'm glad she was honest with Emmett because if she wasn't she would have lost him one day. Jasper seriously needs help. He sounds like a sociopath bc he doesn't show any empathy or remorse. He only does things that benefit him and he likes playing with people. The only reason I don't think he's really is, is bc he loves Bella and cares enough to know he'll only ruin her if they got together then. Maybe in a few years after therapy, they would both be in a good place. Timing is everything.

Charlie is a bastard. And I don't care what the previous reviewer said about Charlie being made the bad guy and Renee not getting called out for her flightyness. Renee had her faults, exhibited by the argument that led to the accident. But here's the thing, she kept trying to reconnect with her son. Maybe I missed it but I never saw where Charlie tried with Bella at all. It's like she didn't exist when him and Renee divorced. Whether it's really bc she looks like Renee and he hates her for it or maybe she chose to go with Renee. Either way, she's dead to him by HIS own making. And to get an impressionable teenager who sees him as a father figure to lie and do something like that for years is disgusting.

Alice is psychotic and two faced. I hope Edward overcomes the truth of his parentage to realize he deserves to be more than second best. Rosalie I think has been jerked around by Jasper so much that is Emmett wasn't there, she would be as bad as him. They all need a wake up call and I hope Bella was it.
hyacinthblu chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
this is one of the best non cannon stories I’ve ever read, this is the second time that I’m reading this. There’s a second part this story called “Last love found” I can’t find it anywhere, and I don’t know how to reach out the author, though this story is written almost 10 years ago. If anyone knows where I can get the second part please comment back. Thanks!
Isabella Lily Snape chapter 26 . 8/27/2019
Une merveilleuse histoire. Mais je me demande. Est-elle fini ?
vampirelady13 chapter 1 . 5/31/2019
Does this Bella not think that she hurt her father to. I mean she is all about Rene what about about Charlie's feeling I guess writers just like to crap on Charlie instead of the neglectful Rene.
999 chapter 1 . 1/20/2019
i loved it
manicpixiedaydream chapter 27 . 1/10/2019
Honeslty this last chapter make me feel like i’m reading the ramblings if a sociopath.
Burnsides-Girl chapter 26 . 11/15/2018
Well well well...I just finished reading this story all the way through with very few stops, and I can honestly say I was not expecting this ending. Maybe I missed the hint that this was not a happily ever after love story somewhere down the line, but some part of me was still hoping it would be in the end. I guess I can just imagine a different ending or I can rewrite the ending in my mind or something like that. Either way I learned a lot, I think this was a very accurate depiction of what first love can be like and I really appreciated this story, even if it made me cry and break my heart. Those are strong qualities in a story, so I think you did an amazing job. I loved the writing and the development, and I liked the last chapter of Bella's POV with the lessons. And Jasper's POV was a little harsh at first, as intended, but I found it interesting to get a view from him and I enjoyed it even if it was painful. I wish you had more stories! I wish you would write an alternate version of this story with a happier ending...maybe when Bella comes back from Jacob's at the end something could happen there instead of just goodbye. Or maybe college? Although high school love stories don't always work out in college, so it might be a bit cliche if they tried to make things work again. But maybe the time in college would be what they need to grow, so maybe after college they could find each other again. Idk my mind is just trying to see this another way because I was really heartbroken when they couldn't reconcile their differences, I mean Jasper didn't even sleep with Lauren or Maria...ugh if Bella knew that she would have been able to forgive him! Okay okay, I know I'm rambling now. This story has just severely affected me. Thank you again for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2018