Reviews for First Love Lost
AMAZING
Guest chapter 14 . 5/29/2023
The freakin' mood swings in this story are giving me whiplash! Every single one of that clique are two faced!
FritzyGoombaw chapter 1 . 11/11/2022
I agree there should be an epilogue. We need to find out what happened after high school.
Sandy2348 chapter 26 . 4/13/2022
Damn this story is twisted. I do wish there was an epilogue of some sort. Amazing story though!
TinaF chapter 26 . 2/4/2022
Wow, this was a great story but very sad they couldn't be together. I would love to see a sequel that they meet again years later and have HEA.
BookloverStar chapter 1 . 9/28/2021
To anyone wondering there’s a sequel called Last Love Found but it’s in a PDF only format
Aifos Margni chapter 26 . 6/19/2021
This has been an amazing story and I'd love to see a sequel. If not, this was a beautiful story on its own as it is.
Sarahtonin5 chapter 24 . 5/5/2021
he's so fucking toxic. I love him
Kmpcarter chapter 26 . 12/14/2020
I was hoping for a happy ending.
Xiulan chapter 26 . 11/22/2020
Please please please write a sequel to this amazing brilliant story
K8 Whitlock chapter 26 . 10/21/2020
I wish there was a sequel because I can’t accept this ending. I’d like to return it now.
K8 Whitlock chapter 26 . 10/21/2020
I’m not crying your crying!
K8 Whitlock chapter 22 . 10/21/2020
Noooooooooo stop this madness
K8 Whitlock chapter 9 . 10/21/2020
“Tell him you died” I’m fucking crying
kirifox chapter 26 . 10/1/2020
I love this story, but it always makes me cry. I've read it several times because I like the way you play the characters off each other. But it is so tragic.

In my head I take it one step further. I see them meeting ten years later. And this time it is right for them. This time the timing is right. Their love grew up and they no longer lose themselves in it. This time their feet stay on the ground, while their hearts soar.
1,815 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »