Reviews for First Love Lost
SacredJules chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
Another great chapter. I love that you don't rush into things, and that you're giving glimpses into Emmett's soft side without having him completely break down. That brother/sister relationship was starting to depress me.
swtbabie chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
Loved it. I do wonder why Bella hasn't confronted Emmett about lying to his friends about her and their mother talking to him for years. Of course I guess she figured that might be pushing it and brought up James instead, hoping to get him to talk to her more. And now I am curious about James and Jasper and why Emmett wouldn't tell her around Charlie. Can't wait to read more and see what happens. Please update again soon.
Nerdy-Duckling chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
and i ask why worry around jasper? lol... hug your neck because you deserve it... and awesome chapetr as always... Merry Christmas!
notashamedtobe chapter 4 . 12/19/2008
I am so in love with this story. But what happened with Bella's and Emmett's convo? I mean, in 2 weeks they couldn't find the time to talk and she was okay with that? Jasper's hot.
lildv274 chapter 4 . 12/19/2008
that was a good chapter... im curious about james and jasper now! update soon!
Jaspercanbiteme chapter 4 . 12/19/2008
Great chapter i love the bella and jasper relationship so far, things are getting interesting

Update soon:)
PurpleOrchid85 chapter 4 . 12/19/2008
M... great chapter, with lots of Jazz in it.

Keep up the fantastic work, and I look forwards to the next few chappies.
rectanglecurve chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
I loved this chapter. It's nice to see how Alice can be controlling and manipulative as opposed to her usually too-sweet personality that I see most people write. I adore Jasper; he's just so enticing.
lildv274 chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
that was a really good chapter! i really liked that question that james asked her about the colors... update soon!
Nerdy-Duckling chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
lordy bella just cant win for losing huh? anyways hug your neck!
Lead69 chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
Talk about my good timing or what; three exceptional chapters in one day with no wait, I’m in FF heaven.

With the foundation that you have laid in the first three chapters I am sure that this is going to be an entertaining journey. Your Bella rocks and your Jasper definitely leaves me wanting more.
For Shadowed chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
NiCe! VeRy InTeReStInG, cAn'T wAiT fOr MoRe!
Lead69 chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
This is brilliantly written, so looking forward to more. (I checked out your profile and can’t believe that this is the only story you have, it reads like you have been writing for years.)
Lead69 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Damn you give good chapter. Normally takes me a while but I'm definitely along for the ride.
K.M.Browen chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
plz update soon. I cannot wait to see what happens with all the characters; why Emmett lied to his friends and is acting all cold towards bella, and Jasper how i love jasper. My mind is just reeling with anticipation on how this story will go.
1,763 | « Prev Page 1 .. 106 113 114 115 116 117 .. Last Next »