Reviews for First Love Lost
WoodlandsBrat chapter 5 . 12/24/2008
LMAO! i love it! Merry Christmas and thanks for teh review! :) hug your neck!
swtbabie chapter 5 . 12/24/2008
Another great chapter. Shame on you for the cliffy. I wonder how Emmett is going to take that little bit of information. And what Bella is going to say or do(I mean she went through that whole lie for nothing now, lol). I can't wait to see what happens so please update soon.
Lead69 chapter 5 . 12/24/2008
First the brilliant teaser and then finishing off this chapter with a cliffie, very nice this all adds to the appeal of your story.

Dangerous is the perfect one word description for Jasper and boy do I love your Jasper, he is such a bad boy and I can’t wait to find out more about what is going on in his world.

Thanks for the early Christmas pressie, I hope that Santa brings you just what you are wishing for.

Lea
theevilcookiemonster chapter 5 . 12/24/2008
ooh cliffy!

Have a merry christmas!
rectanglecurve chapter 5 . 12/23/2008
Jasper is so unbelievably hot-just everything about his persona. Loved this chapter and the progress in their relationship
Jaspercanbiteme chapter 5 . 12/23/2008
Wow great such a cliffhanger

Update soon!
lildv274 chapter 5 . 12/23/2008
dang... another good chapter! that was ballsy of him to say that he just brought her there to make out with her!
anniesam123 chapter 5 . 12/23/2008
omg!

wow!

love it! ;D

update soon!
xXcrossedXx chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Whats wrong with emmett.
xXcrossedXx chapter 5 . 12/23/2008
hes such a bastard whats gonna happen tell me now.
lambtoslaughter chapter 5 . 12/23/2008
ok.. so I kinda hate you for how you ended the chapter! lol cuz now i'm curious what's gonna happen. BUT i'll forgive you that since the chapter was so good! lol. I love the subtle humor you're bringing to the story, like when she says she doesn't want a ceiling tile to fall on her cuz she doesn't want to have to walk out of the classroom.. or jasper looking at her like she's no more interestin that yard tools..ahahahaha. i had the laptop on my stomach and i was laying down reading this and i was like shaking with laughter and almost dropped my computer!

on another note... i dont know how your bella has such willpower! i would have succombed to Jasper's charms long ago.. but that's prob why I always end up dating the Bad boys. frick )
lambtoslaughter chapter 4 . 12/23/2008
"The only thing that ever catches me is the ground." hahahaha i know for real right? i know when I trip, it doesnt matter how many hot guys are around... even if they're walking with me... i generally eat * on the pavement. Yeah that was def my favorite line of the chap.
lambtoslaughter chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
The end of this chapter made me so nervous... ok is it just me or is Alice a little kooky? lol. She goes from zero to sixty and back in like two point three seconds. So yeah! sorry i haven't review til now I read the chapters as soon as they were posted. (stupid real life) I say that like I have a real life... hardly, since I'm on break from school. LOL. But my wonderful brother AKA my bff is back home for XMAS yay. ok anywhoo back to the story. I'm worried cuz I know Bella wants Jasper. I'm worried about her getting her heart broken. and about Jasper possibley getting his neck broken... by emmett. lol so we'll see how it goes!
WhitlockWoman chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
I really like this story so far. I can't wait to see where it's headed. The plot is unique. Hope you update soon.
Lead69 chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
An entertaining chapter with a lot of ground covered.

B and Em communicating, well kind of with Em showing his genuine concern for Bella’s safety around James which in turn had me thinking surely if Angela hangs out with him he can’t be all bad, can he?

Bellaucoma LMAO I hope this is curable and a wet Jasper thank you for that visual.
1,780 | « Prev Page 1 .. 106 113 114 115 116 117 118 .. Last Next »