Reviews for First Love Lost
lildv274 chapter 4 . 12/19/2008
that was a good chapter... im curious about james and jasper now! update soon!
Jaspercanbiteme chapter 4 . 12/19/2008
Great chapter i love the bella and jasper relationship so far, things are getting interesting

Update soon:)
PurpleOrchid85 chapter 4 . 12/19/2008
M... great chapter, with lots of Jazz in it.

Keep up the fantastic work, and I look forwards to the next few chappies.
rectanglecurve chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
I loved this chapter. It's nice to see how Alice can be controlling and manipulative as opposed to her usually too-sweet personality that I see most people write. I adore Jasper; he's just so enticing.
lildv274 chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
that was a really good chapter! i really liked that question that james asked her about the colors... update soon!
Nerdy-Duckling chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
lordy bella just cant win for losing huh? anyways hug your neck!
Lead69 chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
Talk about my good timing or what; three exceptional chapters in one day with no wait, I’m in FF heaven.

With the foundation that you have laid in the first three chapters I am sure that this is going to be an entertaining journey. Your Bella rocks and your Jasper definitely leaves me wanting more.
For Shadowed chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
NiCe! VeRy InTeReStInG, cAn'T wAiT fOr MoRe!
Lead69 chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
This is brilliantly written, so looking forward to more. (I checked out your profile and can’t believe that this is the only story you have, it reads like you have been writing for years.)
Lead69 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Damn you give good chapter. Normally takes me a while but I'm definitely along for the ride.
K.M.Browen chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
plz update soon. I cannot wait to see what happens with all the characters; why Emmett lied to his friends and is acting all cold towards bella, and Jasper how i love jasper. My mind is just reeling with anticipation on how this story will go.
lil'miss whitlock chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
oh I realy wanna see where this is going to go, please update soon
notashamedtobe chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
I am really digging this fic. Hopefully Em and Bells will have a sit down or a blow out so they can finally clear the air. With his and her temper, a blow out seems more likely.
SacredJules chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
Great story. You're great at the details, and I can't wait to read more!
Dawn-of-Dragons chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
I like how everyone interacts with each other in the cafeteria and then in study hall. It's not a total 180 but it shows more of their characteristcs to Bella.
1,759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 106 113 114 115 116 117 .. Last Next »