Reviews for First Love Lost
Lead69 chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
This is brilliantly written, so looking forward to more. (I checked out your profile and can’t believe that this is the only story you have, it reads like you have been writing for years.)
Lead69 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Damn you give good chapter. Normally takes me a while but I'm definitely along for the ride.
K.M.Browen chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
plz update soon. I cannot wait to see what happens with all the characters; why Emmett lied to his friends and is acting all cold towards bella, and Jasper how i love jasper. My mind is just reeling with anticipation on how this story will go.
lil'miss whitlock chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
oh I realy wanna see where this is going to go, please update soon
notashamedtobe chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
I am really digging this fic. Hopefully Em and Bells will have a sit down or a blow out so they can finally clear the air. With his and her temper, a blow out seems more likely.
SacredJules chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
Great story. You're great at the details, and I can't wait to read more!
Dawn-of-Dragons chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
I like how everyone interacts with each other in the cafeteria and then in study hall. It's not a total 180 but it shows more of their characteristcs to Bella.
theevilcookiemonster chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
I'm in love with the story already. : P
PurpleOrchid85 chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
Wow, this is really great! I'm soo curious about the whole Emmett thing... oh, I liked the whole Jasper glaring thing when Bella mentioned her ex...

Pretty please update soon!
swtbabie chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
You got me hooked. Can't wait to read more so update again soon.
Glow chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
I'm really enjoying this story so far. I'm a big fan of a.) Jasper/Bella, b.) AU's c.) long, meaty chapters d.) Emmett!

I look forward to finding out more about Emmett and what his life with Charlie was like, and how he really feels about Bella and his mother's death. I like the set up of the relationship between Alice/Edward/Jasper/Rosalie/Emmett and I like the way Bella has opportunities to interact with them seperately and together.
heidifrancoskywalker chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
boys are idiots! lol hug your neck!
his frightening litle monster chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
wow i feel like i could slap emmett for putting her thru this! well i cant wait til you update! :)

xoxo. jasper's lil pixie
lildv274 chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
omg how sad! good chapter though! update soon! i wonder how come he lied like that...
colourpearl chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
"Anything my ColourPearl - that girl's a genius."

Hah! Flattered, but I'm NOTHING compared to you! You kick my arse at writing any day of the week. :)

Argh! Emmett, you bitch! I hope he has a good reason, gr. I like how you made every hate her, but still focused on Jasper.

Straight of my fave's! :D