Reviews for First Love Lost
Jaspercanbiteme chapter 5 . 12/23/2008
Wow great such a cliffhanger

Update soon!
lildv274 chapter 5 . 12/23/2008
dang... another good chapter! that was ballsy of him to say that he just brought her there to make out with her!
anniesam123 chapter 5 . 12/23/2008
omg!

wow!

love it! ;D

update soon!
xXcrossedXx chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Whats wrong with emmett.
xXcrossedXx chapter 5 . 12/23/2008
hes such a bastard whats gonna happen tell me now.
lambtoslaughter chapter 5 . 12/23/2008
ok.. so I kinda hate you for how you ended the chapter! lol cuz now i'm curious what's gonna happen. BUT i'll forgive you that since the chapter was so good! lol. I love the subtle humor you're bringing to the story, like when she says she doesn't want a ceiling tile to fall on her cuz she doesn't want to have to walk out of the classroom.. or jasper looking at her like she's no more interestin that yard tools..ahahahaha. i had the laptop on my stomach and i was laying down reading this and i was like shaking with laughter and almost dropped my computer!

on another note... i dont know how your bella has such willpower! i would have succombed to Jasper's charms long ago.. but that's prob why I always end up dating the Bad boys. frick )
lambtoslaughter chapter 4 . 12/23/2008
"The only thing that ever catches me is the ground." hahahaha i know for real right? i know when I trip, it doesnt matter how many hot guys are around... even if they're walking with me... i generally eat * on the pavement. Yeah that was def my favorite line of the chap.
lambtoslaughter chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
The end of this chapter made me so nervous... ok is it just me or is Alice a little kooky? lol. She goes from zero to sixty and back in like two point three seconds. So yeah! sorry i haven't review til now I read the chapters as soon as they were posted. (stupid real life) I say that like I have a real life... hardly, since I'm on break from school. LOL. But my wonderful brother AKA my bff is back home for XMAS yay. ok anywhoo back to the story. I'm worried cuz I know Bella wants Jasper. I'm worried about her getting her heart broken. and about Jasper possibley getting his neck broken... by emmett. lol so we'll see how it goes!
WhitlockWoman chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
I really like this story so far. I can't wait to see where it's headed. The plot is unique. Hope you update soon.
Lead69 chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
An entertaining chapter with a lot of ground covered.

B and Em communicating, well kind of with Em showing his genuine concern for Bella’s safety around James which in turn had me thinking surely if Angela hangs out with him he can’t be all bad, can he?

Bellaucoma LMAO I hope this is curable and a wet Jasper thank you for that visual.
rectanglecurve chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
Another great chapter. I'm glad that her and Emmett are slowly reconciling their relationship, and I'm extremely happy that Jasper has entered her life more.
theevilcookiemonster chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
Fantastic chapter! I'm so interested about James!
SacredJules chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
Another great chapter. I love that you don't rush into things, and that you're giving glimpses into Emmett's soft side without having him completely break down. That brother/sister relationship was starting to depress me.
swtbabie chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
Loved it. I do wonder why Bella hasn't confronted Emmett about lying to his friends about her and their mother talking to him for years. Of course I guess she figured that might be pushing it and brought up James instead, hoping to get him to talk to her more. And now I am curious about James and Jasper and why Emmett wouldn't tell her around Charlie. Can't wait to read more and see what happens. Please update again soon.
Nerdy-Duckling chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
and i ask why worry around jasper? lol... hug your neck because you deserve it... and awesome chapetr as always... Merry Christmas!
1,775 | « Prev Page 1 .. 106 113 114 115 116 117 118 .. Last Next »