Reviews for First Love Lost
Laie chapter 26 . 6/22/2014
Oh shit! I was reading the second part of the story and it disappeared! Please, can you send me a PM so I can know how it ends? It was so interesting!
ceres vilandra chapter 26 . 6/22/2014
no hay segunda parte?
Mercyrus chapter 22 . 4/27/2014
i reread this story...i hurt...it hurts so bad...the tears!

i loved it LOL

this is one of my favorites...thank you :)
Avior Schedar chapter 26 . 1/30/2014
Great emotions captured by your writing is work it up.
elenalena chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
I'm still wondering id this is AU or AH fic...
Guest chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
I can't stand Bella in this story. She's such a push over and a punk like seriously she makes me mad and this whole story just bothers me. I think she's better off growing a back bone and walking away. Smh this story sucks a billion times. I'm done !
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 26 . 10/30/2013
Wow, this was really intense and interesting! Great job! The dynamic between Jasper and Bella was intriguing! I can't wait to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/18/2013
Fell in love with JB pairing after reading this. Woman, youre fantastic!
Halle Alexis chapter 26 . 10/8/2013
I loved every part of this story! You captured perfectly the way real life sometimes just doesn't go the way you want it to. I look forward to reading the sequel!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/5/2013
I have to say, angst is not my number one preference when it comes to my reading choice. They make me feel all shit and stuff. But my gosh, you're a stellar writer and this story is freakingfuckigawesome. I love it.

This puts angst to a whole new level and really, I'm more than glad that I'm such a good friend to listen to my friend's recommendation to read this one.

I love Jasper's attitude and how fucked up his head is in this story. I love the underlying issues in his group of friends dynamics (which came as a huge surprise to me). I love the way Bella is portrayed here.

Everything just seems realistic and I guess that was what first hooked me to this story. I don't mind that all of the characters seem to have a neverending list of flaws on their back because in a way, I can understand that this world at least is not just a place for unicorns and pandas and rainbows coming out of everyone's asses.

Jasper's head is dark and almost dead. Then Bella comes and it gives his life the drastic change that unsettles him to the point that he can't see that he is losing his control while falling for her. I just love this version of imperfect human Jasper more so than the Major. You did such an excellent job with this story!
Halle Alexis chapter 15 . 10/6/2013
I'm loving this story! Your Jasper makes me melt and I love watching their relationship grow and change.
Inlovewithjazz chapter 22 . 9/26/2013
Brilliant!
Inlovewithjazz chapter 15 . 9/26/2013
Sorry To steal part of your line but : I'm grinning like a fool and can't stop giggling! It's past 1am my kids will be up at there usual 5:30 am and i start work at 8, but I can't put this story down. I'm loving it!
Sailaranel chapter 22 . 8/17/2013
Aah,
Sad but honest. They each need to grow up and mature into who they are or they'll continue to destroy themselves, each other and whoever new comes into their lives. And good on Bella for moving away to do this.
littlelilac11 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013