Reviews for First Love Lost
Halle Alexis chapter 15 . 10/6/2013
I'm loving this story! Your Jasper makes me melt and I love watching their relationship grow and change.
Inlovewithjazz chapter 22 . 9/26/2013
Brilliant!
Inlovewithjazz chapter 15 . 9/26/2013
Sorry To steal part of your line but : I'm grinning like a fool and can't stop giggling! It's past 1am my kids will be up at there usual 5:30 am and i start work at 8, but I can't put this story down. I'm loving it!
Sailaranel chapter 22 . 8/17/2013
Aah,
Sad but honest. They each need to grow up and mature into who they are or they'll continue to destroy themselves, each other and whoever new comes into their lives. And good on Bella for moving away to do this.
littlelilac11 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
The last few lines in chapter 26 wow Bravo
Rosie Doll Corpse chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I'm not easily captivated by a first chapter. so bravo, love it. I look forward to reading the rest of this story.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/7/2013
But didnt she drop him off at home in a previous chapter? So she would have known that he lived in a big house.
dbpbatm chapter 26 . 3/9/2013
This was a great read! Thank you for sharing it.
reindrops chapter 26 . 2/28/2013
I love the way you write. Needless to say, I fell in love with the story, although both of them have issues and are so wrong for each other at the moment. I also love how you ended both POVs. The last lines in italic made me smile.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/3/2013
lol I was obviously supposed to read this fic, my english class just finished on anthem
71star chapter 17 . 1/29/2013
Fuck!
Wow!
This story is blowing me away!
I'm all twisty turny and root for Jasper, then he's an ass and I want her to be w/ someone else... But James is still giving bad vibes...
Maybe Mike? Haven't seen him yet...
Gotta finish reading...
grlash chapter 21 . 1/25/2013
Crap. This just about broke my heart
lindsaydrumm chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
Let me just say that, as a therapist, this is one can of worms Esme and Carlisle should have left unopened. I know its fiction, blah, blah, blah, but I work with real kids who have been in this situation and there is no good that comes from "being honest" in such a way. So this review is for your readers who troll through reviews in case anyone has thought of coming clean in such a manner. Not a great idea.

ps. I love your stories ;-) back to read more now.
Luna Magic17 chapter 26 . 11/6/2012
I normally don't really care for the all human stories but this one was great. The characters were realistic and I enjoyed the gradual shift in the relationship between Jasper and Bella. This was terrific.
Ray87 chapter 26 . 11/3/2012