Reviews for Confession of Faith
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
how is Davy enganged to his sister ? or did i read that wrong ?
angry penguin chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
boat is surely gone, but I wish you did.
Mrs. Rilla Ford chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Please continue and finish this story. It has real promise, and just needs to be cleaned up a bit, especially in the beginning. I was very sad when the series ended with no definitive "they're together" or "they're not together" about Izzy and Felix. Reading fanfic that has placed them together (as I would prefer they had done in the series) is the only way I can feel, for a moment, that they have a real future together. It would also be a shame to leave a story with such a good beginning without a good ending. Please please please please please! Finish it.
lola chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
oh i so would like you to continue! please ! it would be so great if they would be a couple again! please update soon ! x lola
catgurl83 chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
This story is definetly worth continueing. It needs some more detail but you have a good start. I especially like the fact that Izzy is married. It will take some work for Felix and Izzy to get together, if they do.
anonymous 327 chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Its all right. In the books, Davy Keith married a girl name Millie, though.
seriouse fan of fizzies chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
please finish this story it's really good. I just hate it when there relationshipd ends with them apart. they are meant to be together.
Adeline chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
i think it is a very good start but i want to read more! please finish it!
Wolf bitch chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Please finish this story
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
This was a really good story. A lot of people just wriet that Felix and Izzy get back together after the war. The fact that Izzy married made it more interesting. You should continue the story.
gisela chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
oh...please continue it. it needs to be continued.
Izlix chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
FINISH! FIIIIIIIIINISH! OMG! OMG! I'M GONNA DIE!

I'M GONNA DIE! FINISH! MAKE THEM GET TOGETHER! AND PLEEEEEEASE

E-MAIL ME! PLEEEEEEEEEEASE! AND FINISH!
Jess From NS chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
so was it Felix? How do we know for sure!

please finish!
Fire Belle chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
Please keep writing.
Mel chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
please do continue! i really like!