Reviews for Near Miss
charmony chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Coming in to this one with fresh eyes, having not been able to read it the first time because it hadn't even been written yet, was very exciting and slightly nerve-wracking as I wondered what would happen. But as the piece unfolded, I found myself mentally cheering Hannah on and so very grateful that everything turned out as it did. Great job!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
interesting look at something-that-could-have-been. :)
Mistress Mina chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I have only just read stormfront and the beach sorry not to have read them earlier; they and this one are of the high quality I expect from your work rich story telling and weaving each part of the story into each part! Good luck on your original work hope to see it published soon!
Boombaye1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I hope my guilt trip about losing fans and all that jazz helped convince you.

I never did see that other project you worked on.
bladefax chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Interesting...got more?
CanadianAbby chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
That is exactly how I pictured Mal's momma would be. Very kind-hearted, but doesn't take BS from anyone, especially those that insult one of hers. Great one shot :)

Good luck getting past your blockage.
Bytemite chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Phew! Yeah, definitely dodged a bullet there.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Thank god for strong mammas. Thanks so much for a Firefly fix. Been missing you kiddo! Well done as always.
azarathangel chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
WO!

hi. such an interesting idea.. that mal could have been in the same boat as river. excellent little ditty here and i hope it helps with your writer's block! feel free to grace us with your presence ANYTIME you feel that ol' block coming on. we'll be more than happy to read. -ash