Reviews for Trial of the Innocent
hermoine snape chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
I'm sorry for not reviewing earlier. I couldn't stop clicking the next button to leave a review! It was total original plot. It was full fluff and pain and humor. It was one of the best Doctor Who fanfictions I have read! :}
SakuraRose14 chapter 11 . 7/3/2012
Of course it's pear! LOL!
Dwepic chapter 11 . 9/4/2011
Just to say I loved this story. I thought you did it really well. Keep it up ;)
water wolf 100 chapter 11 . 9/2/2011
#1- I loved this. I loved this so much! You see, I'm fairly new to the Whoniverse and I've been searching and searching for a fantastic Dr Who story. Now, thanks to you I have found one. What I love is how you were able to make a whole new adventure, while combining elements and references from the show. After . all, the show references itself many many times.

#2 Now I shall talk for a little bit about Rose/10 pairing. It's my OTP and I just love it so much. I was so happy to see that this wasn't one of those stories where tey get together a chapter and a hlaf in. Those get so old after a while. You started out the relationship where it had been in the show, then built from it. I actually started watching Dr Who from when Matt Smith was the doctor, and for a while I was all for Amy/11, but then I decided to start off where David Tennant was the Dr and now no one else can really be the Doctor. Matt Smith is fantastic, but I love the personaly David Tennant has. Matt Smith is very childlike and scatterbrained. Well, Tennant is too, but I don't know how to explain it. It's like there is more wisdom in him. In the new episodes 11 isn't referenced as being a genius as much as he was when he was 10. I love Matt Smith, I like that other guy who was 9 (can't remember his name but he had a cool accent) but Tennant is by far the best in my mind. I just love his personality. He's a total madman, but they don't make a point of it like they do with Matt Smith.

#4, no, no wait #3 Now it's time for some CC. I always like to leave a little CC. For you, there isn't much to give. You have amazing descriptions, have great word choice, and developed characters. There is one little thing though. Commas and dialogue. It's my biggest pet peeve when there is a period where there should be a comma in dialogue. Right before the last quotation marks there should be a comma, not a period. The only other advice I might have, and I don;t know if I am the best one to give this since I am so new to this catagory is that 10 has a habbit of giving a really complicated explaination to something, then when someone asks what he means, he gives a normal simple explaination. There wasn't too m uch of that in this story. Otherwise, brilliant job.

#4 You have talent for writing Doctor Who. I'm trying to write my own Dr Who story, but I don't know about what yet. I was thinking of doing Jack the Ripper, cuz he was a major criminal in England and such and it would be a cool historical thing to write about. I'm not good with alien names and such, so I think I would do something based on historical content. Which reminds me, brilliant research. I do the same thing, look up details so I know things are accurate. The research stage is one of my favorite parts of a story.

#5, very important 5 I'm going to wrap up here but first I have something to say to your little flammer. I hate flames. So King of Kings, I doubt that you will read this but, grow up. This is fanfiction in case you were can make anyone as OOC as she wants to. If you had a problem with the way the Dr was portrayed, why did you read all the way to chapter 8? Before you go around insulting people's stories, write one yourself and post it on here. With no proof that you know what you are talking about with your flame, you're like someone from France telling the president that he is running the country wrong. No proof, no experience, no oppinion. The end. Goodbye.

#6 Now that my little rant is over I'm going to wrap up. But first I have one last thing to day. Bingle Bongle dingle dangle yikkity do yikkiy da ping pong lippy tuppy too ta.

And 23- Peace out, Wolfie :)
Secrets Of A Broken Angel chapter 11 . 1/19/2011
AWESOME! Could you please, maybe write a story where Rose and the Doctor have to tell Jackie, a sequel of sorts, it would be brilliant!
doodlegirll chapter 11 . 12/14/2010
King of Kings -

Because I cannot thank you for your beautiful flame against my story, I will do so here.

Dude, if you were trying to upset me, you're going to have to do better than that. I wrote this story TWO YEARS AGO. And I had just watched Doctor Who for the first time THAT YEAR. So duh, I wasn't exactly well equipped to write a DW fic just yet. And because it was two years ago, I have grown in my writing abilities, and I don't write "garbage" anymore. Compared to my writings of even just a year ago, you'll find that I've grown quite a bit better.

Anyway, thanks. :D
King of Kings chapter 8 . 12/14/2010
sorry but this is just garbage. this isn't the 10th doctor. it's no doctor. there's just no way a pathetic native american tribe could possibly hold the doc. not too mention his whole attitude is completely wrong. that's not the doctor. you've twisted him into some ooc that completely defeats the point of having the doc in the story.

if by some weird miracle the doc didn't find a way out, he'd be raiing, boiling with rage at unjustifiable murder, not this weak pathetic acceptance. the way it is indeed.
skyeblux chapter 11 . 7/2/2009
That was just lovely - really lovely! Love the life or death situation and the whole setting - the doctor desperate and in love - wow! Though I do admit I guessed the sirens at the first mention of singing - but no one else would - that's just me being a geeky latin scholar! Loved how you described them though - the imagary was beautiful.
timano chapter 9 . 4/5/2009
Exciting and engaging! 10 out of 10 stars.
Lightningandashes chapter 11 . 2/18/2009
Hello! I know I've caught this story a bit late but I just wanted to say that it's brilliantly done! Perfect balance of action and fluff. I'm looking forward to any other stories you write!
RagxxDoll chapter 11 . 2/15/2009
i love you robi :]

this was amazing.

ha we're watching doctor who together!
Taylor Harkness chapter 11 . 2/13/2009
This should have become an episode for series 2. You could have given RTD a run for his money with this story. :D I really liked it, thought it was well written, and although there was a bit of cheesiness to the story at the end of chapter 10, it was good.
Heather chapter 11 . 1/21/2009
This was a great story! Very good characterization!
Vermillion Serpent chapter 11 . 1/18/2009
Aww that was such a sweet ending! And the epilogue was extremely funny! I'm happy for those two, they deserve to be together A great story altogether and one that I would buy as part of my collection too! It was extremely well written and I'm sorry I couldn't review faster!

Well done! And keep writing!

...SS
The Last Time Lord chapter 11 . 1/12/2009
Fantastic! brilliant ending, by the way! the epilogue is hilarious-great job!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »