Reviews for Defrost
sheeiur22 chapter 12 . 5/11/2010
Great story I hope to read more.
lorey1899 chapter 11 . 4/19/2010
Yah I reviewed now update cuz u haver updated in about a year!
elizabeth14 chapter 11 . 9/30/2009
Aw! I love your story! When are you putting another chapter up? I really like it!
chocolateinducedcoma chapter 11 . 8/1/2009
checked out ur story because you reviewed mine. love it and keep 'em coming!
Girly 411 chapter 11 . 7/11/2009
Oh my flipping hefalumps that was hilarious! That was just way too funny, you have to update more often. I wonder what will happen next. Update soon and if you're stuck for ideas, you can always come to me for some fresh ones. I'd definitely be willing to help. Chat with you later hopefully. it's been forever. L8rs!
Eternal Love's Eclipse chapter 11 . 7/9/2009
Aww, that is sad. I think it is a very Bella reaction though so good job!
Agent6457 chapter 11 . 7/9/2009
Well, personnally, I think that Bella is becoming like sort of a god with all the power you are dumping into her. You may want to try turning the powers down just a bit.
hater of reality chapter 11 . 7/9/2009
hehe that was funny.

i can't remember much of this story. you'll have to update quicker.
Jaq's-Out-Punching-Werewolves chapter 11 . 7/8/2009
yay so happy to see another update from you!

don't worry i did the same thing.

I fell so sorry for bella, she just wants to be normal and not the person with all the power. but it is funny
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 11 . 7/8/2009
Awesomr story so far, I can't wait to read more. Please, please, please update soon. Please?

Dani
FRK921 chapter 11 . 7/8/2009
aw...Bella!

She IS cool!

xx

Can't wait for you to update again!

It's been too long!
BookButterfly 323 chapter 10 . 7/8/2009
awesome
caitlexishop chapter 11 . 7/8/2009
That was cool! And she broke through Alice? Wow... I can't wait to see if Alice goes through with her plan to buy those things! Thanks for updating! :D
CrankyFrenchLady88 chapter 11 . 7/8/2009
Oh, please update soon!
Eternal Love's Eclipse chapter 10 . 7/5/2009
Umm...have you given up on this story? I noticed the last time you updated it was in January so I was wondering. If you are simply stuck I could probably give you some ideas, if you have given up I need to take it off my alerts list, and if you are working on it I will be patient.