Reviews for Origins
Guest chapter 33 . 1/16/2014
Hi, i realize that this story was published a long time ago, but i just want to say that i think it was wonderful, i love your writing style and plot and i think you are as good of a writer as anyone out there. i hope you are still writing, and improving your talents with every story.
Ale chapter 33 . 5/10/2013
That story was good and well written. I greatly enjoyed reading it :)
SHuntress chapter 33 . 8/25/2012
I like Storm.
SHuntress chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
uhoh... Essex AND Magneto... Love it! *cackle*
SHuntress chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
hm, sounds like Remy is looking after someone else...
SHuntress chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
tricky start :)
computasaysnoo chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Wow, I can't believe I came across a story that was thought up almost 10 years ago, yet it hasn't aged a bit.

I always judge stories based on my feeling at the end. For your story, my diaphragm was heavy and my lungs were tense with sadness that it was over. That, is a great sign.

I love getting lost in long stories but this was something else. At first, I felt bad for Remi, and later on I was angry with his character and then the more him and Logan were pushed through the worst, the stronger they became and the more attached to them I became.

Logan's reactions and imperfections combined with Remi's fears and mistrust ultimately bonded them together.

Remi grew from a state of selfishness and fear, to a state of care and trust.

I also loved the other characters like Warren, Jean, Bobby and Rogue. The incident between Rogue and Remi developed them both well. I liked Bobby's immaturity and his strive to be better. Warren was my favorite of the other characters as he came to the biggest realization at the end.

If I could write even half as good as you, I'd become a writer pronto. Thank you so much for this incredible story- ill definitely have this story on my soldier for a long, long time.
Moon Howling Banshee chapter 17 . 12/8/2011
Kuso means shit- funny, Wolvie teaching someone how to cuss in Japanese.
zaquin chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
i remember when you first posted this story. here and on other sites if my memory is correct.

I have read this story so many times i almost know it word for word and it never gets boring. Its like curling up with an old favorite book. In all the years ive been re-reading it i have not once reviewed it and i think thats horrible of me.

So let me just say that this is my all time favorite wolverine/gambit... no. all time favorite x-men story ever. now every time i go to read something i expect it to be just as long and just as amazing as this story. you ruined me for other fan fiction :)
vampirezombieduck chapter 33 . 10/3/2011
Loved it!
Kaiyuke chapter 33 . 6/27/2011
Omgoodness, I feel so fortunate to have stumbled upon such an exquisite story. I cannot believe how long it is! Took me three days to finish and I dreaded every minute at work while I couldn't read the story.

This is simply incredible. Very believable setting, plotline and you've kept the characters mostly true to themselves (which is definitely a difficult task).

This story brought tears to my eyes more than once and make my heart twinge with pain. Just absolutely amazing.

Thank you for such a wonderful contribution. )