Reviews for Best Friend
kaitebug chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
I love it. It's so sweet
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I look forward to reading more! I really like this story!
jenny jennyjudithotmail.com chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
This is so sweet...and you DO need a best friend, or two, that is the godawful truth!
tocks chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Aw that was a perfect end to it. I loved the repetition of the best friend question.
MyGoldenGlow chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
oh my gosh! If i hadn't been reading this in my room people would have thought i was having an epileptic fit! i literally started jumping up and down in my chair!

but seriously, it was really really good! Great job!
Fantasy Cat chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Aww what a beautiful chapter! I wasnt even expecting an update to this, LOL. I can only hope the next episode has a sweet P/O reunion scene like this.

Great job.
JT4Life chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Wow, that was freaking adorable! now... will that best friendship become something more? ;) Please continue, I love it!
musing11 chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
cute! this is really great :D
liaraholic chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Very well written ) I like it.
tresgatos chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I like the way this was written, sort of choppy but still fluent and smooth. I sort of imagine that's how Peter's mind thinks so it is interesting to read it that way. I dislike reading short chapters because they usually contain so little imformation but this one is great!
JT4Life chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
that was so sweet! you almost had me in tears... very well written, Peter's emotions were perfect, and I love the way you worded his emotions through out the different moments between him and Olivia... absolutely beautiful!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!