Reviews for Parental Control
Red-Phonix14 chapter 4 . 4/27
I give condolences to your mother I hope she gets better!
Miyuu.des-chan chapter 8 . 3/16
OH, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CONTINUE!
In old days, I passed my evenings laughting at the pairings of Parental Control, and now that I founded THIS; I see that you aren't updating since 2012!
You wanna kill me stopping this at the chapther before of the date, you know?
I hope you get this review and cheer up.
I'm not stupid, It's like impossible that you magicaly update 'P.C.' 'cause of one f*cking review (anyway, I doubt that you'll read this after 3 years of no activity), but I'll like to sending anyway so...goodbye and good work with the fic? c:
TwistedIrish chapter 8 . 2/26
Oh come on you gotta finish this :( ... Please
AliceCullen3 chapter 8 . 2/3
LOVE IT!
fishy girly chapter 7 . 1/15
Please keep going!
violet -x3 stone chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
Ahhhhhh! I want more! Haha, fangirl over here. Oh how I hate Blaise right now. Grrrr... Back off! Draco is Harry's. (I feel like I'm saying back off, he's mine, but with a ship.) ((wait thats basically what I am doing...)) WORK HARD! : ) xoxo
natsuki23 chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
I love this story! It's so fluffy and cute! I want to read the upcoming chapter! It's so cute!
midnightlover16 chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
AWESOME STORY! UPDATE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
jayy chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
i lovee this story its very intriging plz update soon
Lira Do'Urden chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Wooh i can't wait for more! :D
MimiTaylor chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
This is gonna be soooooo great! Take your time, Honey! Let those muses do you right!
heros are the uk chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
i just have to hear more about this story pleaseeeeeeeeeeee update ASAP thank you
thrnbrooke chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
What has Harry planned for the date? He only has three hours.
scream chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
Wonderful, as ever. I look forward to when you get to update again. No pressure, I understand how frustrating lack of interent can be. Also, the site you mentioned in A/N at the end of this chapter did not appear.
nannily chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
I really like this story and I'm looking forward to reading more. :)