Reviews for Blue Moon
Vampluver94 chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
I Love your story! Normally, actually, i have never read a story with renesme in it. This was really good.

Um when u mentioned "singularity" in your summary what do u mean by that. And will Nehuel play a big part in this.

Update soon,

~Vampluver94~
vampiregal42 chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
I love Zaphrina and I think that you should continue this story!
Klutz4Eternity chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
i like it, and i was wondering what would happen with jake and nessie, veru good job!
thejedijoyjoy chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
So I read your profile and you were deciding between writing more dialogue or continuing with the narrative style...I think you should stick with the narrative. the "voice" in which you write Nessie is fantastic, it just seems...so her.

Anyway, love your fic so far and I am looking forward to reading more!
thejedijoyjoy chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I wish there was more conversational dialogue but then again...You write Nessie's internal dialogue so well...

My favorite paragraph was the second to last one-"It makes me feel...species-ist." That was my favorite line.
cinroc chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
I love this story. I can not wait for the next chapter. PLease update soon and thanks for sharing it.
bbeellaa chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
great story

please update soon!
Ivy O'Hara chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I liked it, great job. I love the plot.)

-Ivy
AmberlynotKimberly chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
whoa that was awesome you should keep writing, i want to know what happens. please for me keep writing
MatthewReilly4Eva chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Wow, its great! Update soon! Also, maybe expand a bit more on where the other Cullen's are now.

Its great though, please continue!