Reviews for Crossing the Line
crazeeria chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
lol def the way the episode should have ended! great job!
Marte52 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Happy New Year!

Lovely piece. Perfect last line. Should be the B&B motto... : )

"There was a line—but life was so much better on the other side of it…"
Bones62442fbi-rlh chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Aww! Cute! Very nice job, I like a lot!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
that was awesome loved it
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 12/10/2008

Three to go eh? I'm finished four now:) And I have a break until my last one on the 15the and then I'm free:) Good luck on your last ones.

Awesome follow up. I love the idea that the line only lasted a few minutes, couldn't even make it that long. Sucks that it's actually lasted years.

I loved her reassuring him at the beginning that everything will be alright, Parker will be okay. That Epps dying wasn't his fault. It's always sweet to see how well they really know each other.

Parker was completely adorable. That kid needs to be on the show a lot more now. That scene with him and Max was adorable as was Booth pointing out how well the two of them got along.

“I crossed the line months ago when I fell in love with you.”

*sigh*; I agree, he's been in love with her for a while and I think that deep down, he definitely knows it.

I didn't find Brennan to be OOC, don't worry:)

No, I don't think it's possible for Booth to be any hotter. Maybe when we get to see him playing hockey though:)

Terrific job!

BxBforever chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
no ooc-ness no no awesome story
iamwriter chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I wish Brennan was like this, Parker is just to adorable, just want to hug and hug and hug and well Booth is HOT and there are many things that need to be done with him-
Koneka-Guardian chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
*squeal* I love this! It's so cute! Please continue writing your stories!

Vebbie chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
To be completely honest, I got the sniffles a bit in this story.

I absolutely loved it :)

jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Absolutely amazing story. Loved it. Excellent job. :)
Kate chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
*happysigh* If only it happened this way!

Thanks for making my terrible morning so much better. Now I have a happy thought for the day.
blc chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Oh, this was very in character for both of them, I think. Nicely done!